Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) high performance C-HR vision 2504 PSX24W LED fog lights bulbs replacement for cars, trucks, SUVs, vans for better vision and safer driving.
- LED Chips: Each 12276 2504 PSX24W LED fog lights bulb is equipped with high power, high illumination and high performance customized 7035 SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: For most vehicles, plug-n-play, easy installation. can-bus error free version.
- Light Output: Each 2504 PSX24W LED fog lights bulb light up to 3000 lumens, total 6000 lumens for both 2504 PSX24W LED fog lights bulbs.
- Cross reference number: 2504, PSX24W, 12276, etc.
- Color: 6000K Xenon White
- Applications: Used for replacing OEM dim halogen/incandescent or damaged 12276 2504 PSX24W fog lights lamps for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K xenon white
Adjustable Beam Pattern
LED Chip Type
LED Chip Quantity
30, 000 hours
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
2504, PSX24W, 12276
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) C-HR version 2504/PSX24W LED fog lights bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
The Ally Super Bright LED Fog Light bulbs has added a new dimension to my Jeep Wrangler. I had replaced the head light bulbs with LEDs but the fog light seemed dim and yellow with the factory halogen bulbs. The Ally LED bulbs are not only much brighter but match the white head light bulbs for clearer visibility. The Ally LED bulbs were a perfect fit...I had ordered from another vendor and after replacing the bulbs twice because they did not fit, I went with the Ally bulbs and am very satisfied.
The led bulbs that were suggested by Nick at Alla were a perfect plug and play replacement for my existing halogen bulbs.
They look awesome! And I bought them with a $75 off coupon! I did need to modify them to make the LEDs be in the correct orientation by removing the screw that holds the retention ring on and using a 1/16" drill bit, make a new hole for the screw. I just turned the drill bit by hand because the plastic is very easy to drill through. I didn't even need to use a drill. Correct orientation of the LED is key to getting the best beam pattern.
They are nice replacement bulbs for the price.