Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
CK Compatible ?
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) 5730-SMD 7440 7443 LED lights bulbs.
- LED Chips: Each 7440 7443 dual filament LED bulb is equipped with 33pcs high power and high illumination 5730 SMD chipsets.
- Easy Fitment: T20 wedge dual fitment bulb, for some vehicles, extra load resistors maybe required to avoid the signal hyper flash or error code.
- Light Output: Each 7443 7440 LED lights bulb light up to 1400 lumens, total 2800 lumens for both 7440 7443 LED lights bulbs
- Color options: 6000K xenon white/ Pure Red/Amber Yellow
- Cross reference number: 992, 7440, 7440LL, 7440ST, 7441, 7443, 7443LL, 7443ST, 7444, W21W, 7442, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent turn signal lights, tail lights, brake lights, stop light, taillight, back-up reverse light, center high-mounted stop lights (3rd brake lights), side marker lights, DRL(daytime running lights), etc. for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K Xenon White/Red/Amber Yellow
30, 000 hours
LED Chip Type
High power illumination 5730 SMD
33 pcs LEDS
-20~+40 °C (-4~+104 °F)
Cross Reference Number
92, 7440, 7441, 7443, 7444, W21W, 7442, etc
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) 5730-SMD 7440/7443 LED lights bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
Great Bright Lights.
Great Customer Service and quick on Shipping.. highly recommened Alla Lighting
Compared with other types, these are very bright, and have a nice fill for my particular use case. They work well with the reverse camera and bright plate lights to give plenty of light for backup. Their color is pretty good, being a bright white without being an obnoxious blue.
I honestly could have gone with these or the "multismall" ones in the pictures in the review and they both were quite bright with minimal hotspotting.
I previously purchased some of these for my pickup and liked them so much that I got another pair for my Miata. The new leds are on the left with the incandescents on the right in both vehicle pictures. You can definitely tell the difference.
1st Pic Dim/Running/Tail Lights
2nd Pic Bright/Brake Lights
1. Super bright
2. The product itself is plug and play, but you need some time to take off the cover behind the front bumper
3. Use much less energy
4. Fit size for my FR-S
5. Fair price
1. Hyper flashing without a resistor log (you have to buy it )
(you should mention we need one before we purchase the LEDs)
2. Even though we connected it with the resistor log, there's a potential issue with that log hanging around/ melting the plastic