Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair of advanced 9008/H13 LED decoders.
- Easy Installation: Check above installation video for more details. Average Installation time: 15-20 minutes
- 9008 H13 LED decoders fix: Bulb Flashing or Flickering / Cancels Radio Interference and Light Turning off when Engine Starts / Cancels Error Message by OBC
- 9008 H13 LED decoders can solve flickering, error code, non-function etc. problems of most vehicles, such as Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Chrysler, MINI, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Doge, Hyundai, Jeep, Ford, etc.
- Fits: 9008, H13, H13LL, 9008LL, etc.
- Disclaimer: This 9008 H13 LED decoders can be compatible for most European vehicles, yet we can not guarantee it fixes all problems. IF IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL FIGURE OUT A SOLUTION!
12" x 8" x 4" inch
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
9008, H13, 9008LL, H13LL
30, 000 hours
Fix LED bulbs flickering or error code
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair(2pcs) of advanced 9008/H13 LED decoders
- Owner manual
Recommended LED Bulbs
Other Related Items
Purchased after reading other reviews about potential CANBUS issues, and although it did not appear that I needed these after-all, I installed anyway for piece of mind. Purchased LED bulbs from this same company for fog lights and headlights, so I wanted the equipment to be consistent from the same source thinking it all works together and tested that way. These decoders were way bigger and heavier than they appear in the picture. Well made metal boxes, the wiring quality is impressive for this price point. These look and feel well made. Installation on 2008 Ford Expedition EL was easy, this box installs between the OEM bulb plug, and the bulb. Hardest part was where to zip tie the boxes- fortunately there was plenty of room. No dash errors or issues with fog lights or high beams- but then again without these I also did not have those issues. Easy to install when you already have the headlight assembly apart to install the LED lights. No instructions provided and noticed AFTER install these get hot after use like other resistors. You do not want to mount these to anything plastic, or zip tie to the headlight wiring harness. I mounted to a flat metal frame rail with zip ties as I think the frame metal will work like a big heat sink. No kidding, after 30 minutes of having the headlights on, these were so hot I could not touch them.
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 4 door
they fixed my problem very good company
Great products. Bought headlights and decoders and everything worked fantastic.
Plug n play!
Very nice! No need for bolts just zip tie it to metal