Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair of 50W 6ohm H8/H11 LED resistors
- Easy Installation: Check above installation video for more details. Average Installation time: 15-20 minutes
- H8 H11 LED load resistors fix: Bulb Flashing or Flickering / Cancels Radio Interference and Light Turning off when Engine Starts / Cancels Error Message by OBC
- H8 H11 LED load resistors can solve LED headlights, fog lights, DRL(daytime running lights) bulbs flickering, error code, non-function etc. problems of most vehicles, such as Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Chrysler, MINI, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Doge, Hyundai, Jeep, Ford, etc.
- Fits: H8, H11, H9, H8LL, H9LL, H11LL, etc.; please make sure metal resistance not contact with plastic wire to prevent the plastic from melting.
- Disclaimer: This H8 H11 LED resistors can be compatible for most European vehicles, yet we can not guarantee it fixes all problems. IF IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL FIGURE OUT A SOLUTION!
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
H8, H11, H9, H8LL, H9LL, H11LL
30, 000 hours
Fix LED bulbs flickering or error code
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair(2pcs) of 50W 6ohm H8 H11 LED resistors
- Owner manual
Recommended LED Bulbs
Other Related Items
got these to go with my Alla lighting LED fogs, VW GTI -- fixes the "bulb out" cannbus error, and maintains steady voltage and power, no flickering anymore. Easy install , <5 min.
Ok, they work. They do what they're supposed to do.. HOWEVER, the resistor must be mounted to metal and can't touch any plastic or they'll melt the plastic. They get very hot. If you can't find a suitable place to mount, you'll have to go in a different direction.
Worked as stated. "Plug and play" directly inline with fog lights on a 2011 bmw 335i. Fast shipping and answers questions fast. A1 seller
Perfect to be paired with 50W High Power Cree Super Bright LED Fog Light bulbs.I installed these on my 2008 BMW X5. Zero error codes. Works flawlessly.The only concern is to properly mount the resistors on a metal surface due to the resistors heating up.