Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) COB-72 PG20 base 2504/PSX24W LED fog lights bulbs replacement for cars, trucks, SUVs, vans for better vision and safer driving.
- LED Chips: Each 2504 PSX24W LED fog lights bulb is equipped with newest high power, high illumination and high performance COB-72 SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: For most vehicles, CANBUS error free design, plug-n-play, easy installation.
- Light Output: Each 2504 PSX24W LED fog lights bulb light up to 1400 lumens, total 2800 lumens for both 2504 PSX24W LED fog lights bulbs
- Color options: 6000K Xenon White/ 3000K Amber Yellow / 8000K Ice Blue
- Cross reference number: 2504, PSX24W, 12276, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent fog lights lamps for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K White/3000K Yellow/8000K Blue
Adjustable Beam Pattern
LED Chip Type
Customized COB-72 SMD
LED Chip Quantity
1pc wrapped COB LED chips board
30, 000 hours
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
2504, PSX24W, 12276
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) COB-72 2504/PSX24W LED fog lights bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
A major upgrade from OEM halogen fog lights on my daughter's jeep. They are at least 2 or 3 times brighter and whiter. If you use your fog lights, just get these. You will not be disappointed.
We have a 2011 Dodge Dakota Bighorn/Lonestar Crew Cab. I replaced the stock fog light bulbs with these without any issues. They are a lot brighter than the stock bulbs. Installation was very easy, took about five minutes to replace both bulbs.
These exceeded my expectations. I installed on a 2017 Jeep Cherokee trailhawk and it fit nicely. They were a little hard to snap in at first but they did fit right in after pressing firmly. Nice and bright I just hope they last