Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) high performance 3030-SMD vision 2504 PSX24W LED fog lights bulbs replacement for cars, trucks, SUVs, vans for better vision and safer driving.
- LED Chips: Each 12276 2504 PSX24W LED fog lights bulb is equipped with 16pcs high power, high illumination and high performance 3030 SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: For most vehicles, plug-n-play, easy installation.
- Light Output: Each 2504 PSX24W LED fog lights bulb light up to 1200 lumens, total 2400 lumens for both 2504 PSX24W LED fog lights bulbs.
- Cross reference number: 2504, PSX24W, 12276, etc.
- Color: 3000K amber yellow.
- Applications: Used for replacing OEM dim halogen/incandescent or damaged 12276 2504 PSX24W fog lights lamps for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
3000K Amber Yellow
Adjustable Beam Pattern
LED Chip Type
LED Chip Quantity
30, 000 hours
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
2504, PSX24W, 12276
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) 3030-SMD 2504/PSX24W LED fog lights bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
Installed on 2010 JK without any issues. Easy
10 minutes plug and play installation . Super
bright on the road. Third , picture is only fog lights . I Recommend this product A+.
These were my first foray into using LEDs on my vehicle and I couldn't be happier. They were a little hard to get in but I believe that was mostly due to how my vehicle is. Highly recommended!
I think these are pretty good, obviously yellow in color, as in they don't look like cheap regular lights. The yellow pops and looks yellow, If that makes sense. Pretty bright, not HID level or high end LED but they're good and you notice when they're on for sure. It gave me the look I was going for
Simple plug and play as most have stated. Took me about 10min to install. Look nice and price is right, but if you're looking for extreme light output there's probably better options out there.
Update on 3-10-2020
After a month of use these lights are working great. No melting of my housing has been noticed and they're still as bright as the first day. These lights allow me to see the white lines on the road surface in poor visibility (rain & fog) during night hours or early in the morning before the sun rises. Will update once a replacement is needed.
Installed on 2015 BRZ with OEM fog light housing. Items are plug and play, no modifications were needed. I use my fog lights every morning as I drive in poorly lit curvy roads The light, look great hopefully they perform as good as they look this coming week.