Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) 50W Cree vision 2504 PSX24W LED bulbs fog lights replacement for cars, trucks, SUVs, vans for better vision and safer driving.
- LED Chips: Each 12276 2504 PSX24W LED bulb is equipped with 10pcs high power, high illumination and high performance 5W Cree SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: For most vehicles, plug-n-play, easy installation.
- Light Output: Each 2504 PSX24W LED bulb light up to 1200 lumens, total 2400 lumens for both 2504 PSX24W LED bulbs.
- Cross reference number: 2504, PSX24W, 12276, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing OEM dim halogen/incandescent or damaged 2504 PSX24W fog lights lamps for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
LED Chip Type
LED Chip Quantity
30, 000 hours
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
2504, PSX24W, 12276
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) 50W Cree 2504/PSX24W LED bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
I have very little experience with lights on vehicles so I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to put these in or that they would throw an error code on my dash.... I had them out of the box and installed in about 10 minutes without any tools, they look fantastic, none of this flicker that I hear about, and didn't throw an error code! They match my 6000k factory HID lights perfectly. So impressed (especially at this price but even if they were $20 more) that I immediately went and ordered a 2nd pair. hopefully they can last at least a year or more as I use them strictly for cosmetic purposes. I love the look of them!
All i can say is Great!!! So much cheaper then changing out housing and very bright.