Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) super bright 5730-SMD vision PSX24W 2504 LED fog lights bulbs replacement for cars, trucks, SUVs, vans for better vision and safer driving.
- LED Chips: Each 12276 PSX24W 2504 LED fog lights bulb is equipped with 33pcs high power, high illumination and high performance 5730 SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: For most vehicles, plug-n-play, easy installation.
- Light Output: Each PSX24W 2504 LED fog lights bulb light up to 1000 lumens, total 2000 lumens for both PSX24W 2504 LED fog lights bulbs.
- Cross reference number: 2504, PSX24W, 12276, etc.
- Color: 6000K xenon white.
- Applications: Used for replacing OEM dim halogen/incandescent or damaged 12276 PSX24W 2504 fog lights lamps for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
LED Chip Type
LED Chip Quantity
30, 000 hours
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
2504, PSX24W, 12276
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) super bright 5730-SMD PSX24W/2504 LED fog lights bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
Bought a 2nd pair of fog lights for my Jeep Patriot after 2 years and they’re amazing as always, super bright and clear! Just didn’t like how FedEx delivered them to me, package was crushed inside and out but luckily the bulbs weren’t damaged.
I always change everything inside and out to LED and did a LOT of research and comparison before I decided to go with these ones. Now they have only been in for a day so I will update this if something goes wrong but so far I am very impressed. I will say I was worried when they arrived because the seal on the box had already been broken and the bag holding the bulbs was already torn open so I was worried I got a returned item but I tested everything first and they seem fine. They fit right in super easily to your OEM housing and actually better than the OEM halogen bulbs did. Very easy install but that is also going to vary depending on the vehicle you are putting them on. This would be a ten minute install if that. Mine was 30 only because one of the OEM bulbs had been forced in crooked and I had to work to get it out but that is no fault of this product. I was extremely impressed at the brightness. The LED headlights are also 6500k but these fog bulbs may be even whiter and possibly even brighter. Amazing beam pattern and more increased visibility than I expected. So if you're trying to decide I would go with these. Like I said I did research for days before buying these ones and I'm glad I did! The picture is with the first one installed showing comparison to the OEM halogen.
From my pictures you can see the before and after. Before is yellow dim bulb. After is very bright white.
Very easy to install. Had no trouble and am happy with the results.
My lights came in today. I am very happy with these fog LED light. Fit good on my Dodge Journey 2017, didn't take the bumper off so what I did was left the SUV up high and pop out both fog lights out with my hand and installed the LED. Took me about 20 to 30 minutes because i was having a hard time getting the old lights out