Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) PG20 base 2504/PSX24W LED fog lights bulbs replacement for cars, trucks, SUVs, vans for better vision and safer driving.
- LED Chips: Each 2504 PSX24W LED fog lights bulb is equipped with newest high power, high illumination and high performance ETI SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: For most vehicles, CANBUS error free design, plug-n-play, easy installation.
- Light Output: Each 2504 PSX24W LED fog lights bulb light up to 2600 lumens, total 5200 lumens for both 2504 PSX24W LED fog lights bulbs
- Color options: 6000K Xenon White/ 3000K Amber Yellow / 8000K Ice Blue
- Cross reference number: 2504, PSX24W, 12276, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent fog lights lamps for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K White/3000K Yellow/8000K Blue
Adjustable Beam Pattern
LED Chip Type
Customized ETI SMD
LED Chip Quantity
30, 000 hours
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
2504, PSX24W, 12276
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) AL-R 2504/PSX24W LED fog lights bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
Great LED Fog Lights. Love the Ice Blue color. Such a big improvement over the stock halogen bulbs.
Bought these and they are quite bright, and have a good distance glow. I would recommend these to others.
I bought the 3000k bulb and it is bright. I do not have to worry now about driving in heavy rain or snow. The bulb fitment is good. It is plug-and-play.
They fit in the housing of 2015 Cherokee pretty easily and they are bright and yellow! I am not sure why they are even yellower than the halogen, but that should just work better in snow. The clamps are a little bit tight for my passenger side, but with a little push, it still fits. They can‘ stay in as 3 and 9 o‘clock, but that‘s ok for fog light. Not sure how long they can last, but looks promising. Don‘ plan to turn them on all the time, just to avoid blinding other people and heating issues.
Recently Viewed Items
Offer Details: 15% Off for any 3 items as below with Coupon Code: LEDupgrade856