Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) TS-CR vision 9005/HB3 LED bulbs and one pair H11 LED bulbs upgrade for automotive cars, trucks, motorcycles for better vision and safer driving.
- Easy fitment: Mini & petite design, 1:1 dimension as stock halogen 9005/H11 forward lighting, easy fitment for 99% vehicles
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CREE LED Chips, Newest technology intelligent cooling system with dual ball fan, 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Light Output: Each 9005/H11 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 5000 lumens, total 10000 lumens for both 9005/H11 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Optional Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white.
- Cross reference number: 9005, HB3, H11, H8, H9, H11LL, H9LL, H8LL, H16, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen 9005/H11 forward lighting.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
PGJ19-2 (H11), P20D(9005)
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
9005, HB3, H11, H11LL
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair TS-CR 9005/HB3 LED bulbs + one pair of H8/H11 LED bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
I installed the passenger side low beam head light first. I immediately seen the difference. Installing was simple and I recommend buying these lights. Both low and high beam heads lights are perfect. Should have bought these sooner.
These lights are awesome! Very bright and easy to install in my 2020 Honda CR-V EX. I would highly recommend them. Been using them for 2 months in northern NY state with very cold Temps with no problems. Hopefully they last a long time. Almost forgot, a great price.
These work great. they are very bright.
My 2020 Expedition Limited had halogen bulbs. Messed up and didn't verify that it had the LEDs. I had considered swapping out the headlights, like the entire housings, for Ford's upgraded LEDs, but the cost with wiring was upwards of $2000+, so, on a lease, not worth it. I did some Googling and research, and randomly came across a YouTube video featuring Alla LEDs getting installed in an Expedition, and the Highs/Lows and Fogs, (which I also bought) were only around $130. It took about an hour for them to be installed. Super easy, and THEY ARE FANTASTIC! I live in Michigan, in an area where deer are everywhere. Deer are literally hit every evening/night around our neighborhood. Good headlights are a big deal because every extra split second you get to react can be the difference between a seriously wrecked vehicle (or worse) and braking in time. I have lived in deer country my entire life. I've hit 5 deer since I started driving and avoided a hundred more. With the old bulbs I was not comfortable driving over 40mph (when the speed limit is 55) on my way to and home from work, especially this time of year when deer are constantly on the move and it's not unusual to have 2-3 deer run in front of me on any given day. With these bulbs I can clearly see the sides of the road and much further ahead, and that means my family and I are safer and I don't have to rely on thoughts and prayers that a deer doesn't decide to play chicken. Thank you! PS Excellent customer service as well. There was a damaged bulb in my original order and they sent me a new one right away, after I emailed and sent pics of the damaged bulb. Super happy!
These were easy to install and a perfect fit for my 2014 Chevy Equinox.