Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair of 50W 6ohm 9012/9006/9005 LED resistors
- Easy Installation: Check above installation video for more details. Average Installation time: 15-20 minutes
- 9012/9006/9005 LED load resistors fix: Bulb Flashing or Flickering / Cancels Radio Interference and Light Turning off when Engine Starts / Cancels Error Message by OBC
- 9012/9006/9005 LED load resistors can solve LED headlights, fog lights, DRL(daytime running lights) bulbs flickering, error code, non-function etc. problems of most vehicles, such as Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Chrysler, MINI, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Doge, Hyundai, Jeep, Ford, etc.
- Fits: 9012, HIR2, 9005, 9006, HB3, HB4, 9005XL, 9006XL, 9005LL. 9006LL, etc. Please make sure metal resistance not contact with plastic wire to prevent the plastic from melting.
- Disclaimer: This 9012/9006/9005 LED resistors can be compatible for most European vehicles, yet we can not guarantee it fixes all problems. IF IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL FIGURE OUT A SOLUTION!
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
9005, 9006, HIR2, 9012
30, 000 hours
Fix LED flickering/error code
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair(2pcs) of 50W 6ohm 9012/9006/9005 LED resistors
- Owner manual
Recommended LED Bulbs
Other Related Items
great-service very knowledgeable
The resistor cable I had to purchase for my new LEDs to work correctly, work great so far! I’m so happy I can finally see at night!
They arrived on time and work great
9005 9006 9012 50W 6ohm LED Load Resistors Fix Flicking Error Canceller
The light worked perfectly for my daylight running light/high beam as advertise. I do believe any Dodge Charger w/o HiD set up owner should get this lights. They are bright, powerful and fit properly. They are the answer for that 5% of cars that don’t do well with the LED transition.
The set up I used was the Allá lighting LED bulbs with 50w resistor harness. They do not flicker, turn on and off, shut off and or dim out. Great buy