Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) H16 H8 H11 LED fog lights bulbs, optional colors 6500K white/8000K blue/3000K amber yellow.
- LED Chips: Each H8 H11 LED bulb is equipped with newest high power, high illumination and high performance COB-72 SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: for most vehicles, just direct fitment, plug-n-play for most vehicles, easy installation. Yet for some European or newest vehicles, extra load resistors maybe required to avoid the error code or flickering.
- Light Output: Each H8 H11 LED lights bulb light up to 1200 lumens, total 2400 lumens for both H8 H11 LED lights bulbs
- Color options: 6500K Xenon White/ 3000K Amber Yellow / 8000K Ice Blue
- Cross reference number: H8, H9, H11, H16, H965, 709, 711, 48077, 48078, 64211, 64213, 64219, 12361, 12362, 12362LL, 1255H11, 1265H9, H1155LL, H11LL, 22703486, 64211sup, H1155W, H1155WLL, H1155, HIBH8, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent or damaged 55W fog lights lamps, daytime running lights (DRL) or cornering lights for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6K White/3K Yellow/8K Blue
LED Chip Type
High illumination customized COB SMD
LED Chip Quantity
1pc wrapped COB LED chips board
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
H8, H11, H16, H8LL, H11LL
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) COB-72 H8/H11 LED fog lights bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
Very bright. I wish they do have an instruction. But im glad i got some mech skills.
Would still recommend.
These put out really good light. I would prefer brighter but honestly the only way to do that is to run HID's. Only complaint is one lense is fogging up. I haven't got back in there yet to see if the seal is bad or I messed it up somehow.
These were great but less than two years burned out I could have just bought incandescent and gotten more life out of them
Recently Viewed Items
Offer Details: 15% Off for any 3 items as below with Coupon Code: Bestled89