Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one piece HB3/9005 LED DRL anti-flickering harness.
- Easy Installation: Check above installation video for more details. Average Installation time: 15-20 minutes
- HB3 9005 LED DRL anti-flickering harness fix LED DRL flickering when you upgrade to LED for the vehicle produce pulse current
- 40A/12VDC 30Amp Fuse SPST relay configuration Installation Guide
- With high heat ceramic plugs for fix LED daytime running lights flickering for up 2010 Japanese vehicles
- HB3 9005 LED DRL anti-flickering relay harness are used at below 2 situations:
- 1.) The LEDs light up intermittently or flicker in the DRL mode.
- 2.) Both LEDs light up full power when the high beam is on.
- Fits: 9012, HIR2, 9005, 9006, HB3, HB4, 9005XL, 9006XL, 9005LL. 9006LL, etc.
- Disclaimer: This HB3 9005 LED DRL anti-flickering harness can be compatible for most up 2010 Japanese vehicles, yet we can not guarantee it fixes all problems. IF IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL FIGURE OUT A SOLUTION!
Output Connection Type
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
9005, 9006, HIR2, 9012, etc
30, 000 hours
Fix LED DRL flickering
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One piece HB3/9005 LED DRL anti-flickering harness
- Owner manual
Recommended LED Bulbs
Other Related Items
I followed the youtube video, and Everything worked first try.
VERY EASY INSTALL WITH CLEAR DIRECTIONS...PAIRED WITH 9005 HB3 LAMPS FOR DRL/HI BEAMS IN MY NEW 4RUNNER.
Receive package on time but I did not install as yet so I will review when I install
Always excellent products. Is the 3rd car that I am upgrading.
This worked for me I have a 2013 Toyota Corolla and the process is extremely simple took 15min minutes and that's because I took my sweet time. this fixed my flicker issues after I upgraded my high beams to LED in this car the high beams also function as DRL. this solved my issue and everything works as intended