Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) S-HCR 9005 LED bulbs and one pair 9006 LED bulbs upgrade for automotive cars, trucks, motorcycles for better vision and safer driving.
- Easy fitment: Mini & petite design, 1:1 dimension as stock halogen 9005 HB3/9006 HB4 forward lighting, easy fitment for 99% vehicles
- Light Output: Each 9005/9006 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 5000 lumens, total 10000 lumens for both 9005/9006 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Optional Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white/3200K amber yellow.
- Cross reference number: 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9005LL, 9005L+, 9005XS, 9006XS, 9006LL, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen 9005/9006 forward lighting, fog light, daytime running light, etc.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
P22D (9006), P20D(9005)
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
9005, HB3, 9006, HB4
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair S-HCR 9005/HB3 LED bulbs + one pair of 9006/HB4 LED bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
Love theses new lights. Can see 5x better than regular incandescent. The only issue I had that only took a quick google search to learn how to aim your headlights. Very easy. Aiming your headlights is a must when upgrading to LED
I installed these in my 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser, it could not have even easier! They are a direct replacement for the standard 9005 & 9006 halogen bulbs. In total it took less than 10 minutes to swap them in. The cooling fans start up as soon as the lights switch on. Very impressed with the light patterns of both high and low beams. It's great driving on country roads and seeing a lot farther with a cleaner light.
I bought this for a 2011 Nissan Armada. The low beams went in great. They feel a bit looser than OEM in the socket but they are secure. The high beams had a little issue. There is a stop tab on the back that is preventing me from securing it fully on one side. I will have to nip a bit of that tab off the make room for the heat sink. Shouldn't take long but it is an issue.Other than that these are super bright. I'll update this if they fail anytime soon.
I used this product for my 2005 Honda Accordand it work great