Home > Accessories > LED Resistors > 9005 HB3 Anti-Flicker+Load Resistor Sets Fix for 2004-10 Toyota Lexus DRL Off/Flashing
Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
9006/9005 LED anti-flickering harness + load resistor kits are used for fixing the malfunction of not light up for DRL, or DRL blinking on and off after installing the led bulbs for Toyota or for Lexus vehicles comes with stock high beam share the same bulb with DRL.
This kits usually are compatible with vehicles 2004-2010 Up Japanese vehicles like below 2010 Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Hyundai, etc.
Fore most vehicles, LED bulbs just plug and play, easy installation. For some European vehicles, extra LED resistors or decoders or DRL anti-flickering harness maybe required to avoid the flickering or error code.
How to Install HB3 9005 LED DRL Anti-flickering + Resistors
- Packages: Includes one piece HB3/9005 LED DRL anti-flickering harness + one piece 9005 LED resistor.
- Easy Installation: Check above installation video for more details. Average Installation time: 15-20 minutes
- HB3 9005 LED DRL anti-flickering harness kits fix the malfunction of not light up for DRL, or DRL blinking on and off after installing the led bulbs for Toyota or for Lexus vehicles comes with stock high beam share the same bulb with DRL.
- Load Resistors aluminum Shell; Excellent heat dissipation. One LED resistor is required for each bulb. Solves the problem of LED bulbs flashing/flickering when installed. please make sure metal resistance not contact with plastic wire to prevent the plastic from melting.
- 40A/12VDC 30Amp Fuse SPST relay configuration Installation Guide
- With high heat ceramic plugs for fix the malfunction of not light up for DRL, or DRL blinking on and off after installing the led bulbs for below 2010 Toyota or for Lexus vehicles comes with stock high beam share the same bulb with DRL.
- Fits: 9012, HIR2, 9005, 9006, HB3, HB4, 9005XL, 9006XL, 9005LL. 9006LL, etc.
- Disclaimer: This HB3 9005 LED DRL anti-flickering harness can be compatible for most up 2010 Japanese vehicles, yet we can not guarantee it fixes all problems. IF IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL FIGURE OUT A SOLUTION!
Output Connection Type
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
9005, 9006, HIR2, 9012, etc
30, 000 hours
Fix LED DRL flickering or not light up
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One piece HB3/9005 LED DRL anti-flickering harness + 9005 LED resistor
- Owner manual
Domestic (U.S.) Shipping
All domestic (U.S.) orders ship with USPS, and all orders will be shipped out within 24 working hours (except out of stock items), Free standard shipping.
All Orders will be shipped out within 24 working hours.
International Orders maybe charged customs clearance.
More details, please click here.
Check whether this bulb can fit your vehicle or not, check Bulb Size Guide for more details, please input your vehicle's Make, Year, Model, Qualifier, Applications to fast locate products options.
Recommended LED Bulbs
Other Related Items
Title says it all!
Took me less than 5 minutes to install the harness and it resolved the problem. DRLs work now with the aftermarket LED bulbs. Only the high beams would work previously. Funny thing is, I went to an auto shop that specializes in installing aftermarket parts and when I asked about a resistor to fix the DRLs, they looked at me like I was speaking Russian. Thanx Alla Lighting for having exactly what I needed.
Problem solved, everything works fine.