Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one piece HB3/9005 LED DRL anti-flickering harness + one piece 9005 LED resistor.
- Easy Installation: Check above installation video for more details. Average Installation time: 15-20 minutes
- HB3 9005 LED DRL anti-flickering harness kits fix the malfunction of not light up for DRL, or DRL blinking on and off after installing the led bulbs for Toyota or for Lexus vehicles comes with stock high beam share the same bulb with DRL.
- Load Resistors aluminum Shell; Excellent heat dissipation. One LED resistor is required for each bulb. Solves the problem of LED bulbs flashing/flickering when installed. please make sure metal resistance not contact with plastic wire to prevent the plastic from melting.
- 40A/12VDC 30Amp Fuse SPST relay configuration Installation Guide
- With high heat ceramic plugs for fix the malfunction of not light up for DRL, or DRL blinking on and off after installing the led bulbs for below 2010 Toyota or for Lexus vehicles comes with stock high beam share the same bulb with DRL.
- Fits: 9012, HIR2, 9005, 9006, HB3, HB4, 9005XL, 9006XL, 9005LL. 9006LL, etc.
- Disclaimer: This HB3 9005 LED DRL anti-flickering harness can be compatible for most up 2010 Japanese vehicles, yet we can not guarantee it fixes all problems. IF IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL FIGURE OUT A SOLUTION!
Output Connection Type
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
9005, 9006, HIR2, 9012, etc
30, 000 hours
Fix LED DRL flickering or not light up
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One piece HB3/9005 LED DRL anti-flickering harness + 9005 LED resistor
- Owner manual
Recommended LED Bulbs
Other Related Items
Took me less than 5 minutes to install the harness and it resolved the problem. DRLs work now with the aftermarket LED bulbs. Only the high beams would work previously. Funny thing is, I went to an auto shop that specializes in installing aftermarket parts and when I asked about a resistor to fix the DRLs, they looked at me like I was speaking Russian. Thanx Alla Lighting for having exactly what I needed.
Problem solved, everything works fine.