Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) TS-CR H8 H11 H9 LED forward lighting bulbs replacement for motorcycles, cars, trucks.
- Easy fitment: Mini & petite design, 1:1 dimension as stock halogen H11 H8 H9 forward lighting, fog lights, DRL, easy fitment for 99% vehicles
- Light Output: Each H11 H9 LED forward lighting bulbs light up to 5000 lumens, total 10,000 lumens for both H11 H9 LED forward lighting bulbs.
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CREE LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65
- Cross reference number: H11, H8, H9, H11LL, H9LL, H8LL, H16, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged H11 H8 H9 H16 high or low beam forward lighting, fog light, daytime running lights, cornering lights lamps for cars, trucks, motorcycles.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
PGJ19-2 (H11), PGJ19-5 (H9)
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
H8, H11, H9, H16
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) TS-CR H8/H9/H11 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
The H11’s went right into our Prius and made a huge improvement!
I like these light bulbs more for my 2011 prius 3 and they were really simple to install once I could line them up correctly. They were verticle from the factory perfectly for the prius headlight housings, so that was good. the only possible issue is the dangling thing in the wire harness. two tiny zip ties aren't really enough. But it does make the task of installation less daunting that if I had to screw in a heat sink resistor to the frame of the car like many other manufacturers require.
Alla LED Bulbs are very good in quality.