Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Includes one pair (2pcs) 9008 H13 LED resistors-50W 6ohm version
- Easy Installation: All-in-One Design. Plug and Play Setup for LED Conversion Kits. Average Installation time: 15-20 minutes
- 9008 H13 LED resistors fix: Bulb Flashing or Flickering / Cancels Radio Interference and Light Turning off when Engine Starts / Cancels Error Message by OBC
- 9008 H13 Can-bus LED Resistors NO Medication needed. Fixes issues with German Vehicle Computer systems / Newer Dodge Chrysler Jeep Chevy.
- Disclaimer: This load resistors can be compatible for most vehicles, yet we can not guarantee it fixes all problems. IF IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL FIGURE OUT A SOLUTION!
- We offer a free ONE year warranty and lifetime support, hassle free return for refund within 30 days if not satisfied.
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
9008, H13, 9008LL, H13LL
30, 000 hours
Fix LED bulbs flickering or error code
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair(2pcs) of 50W 6ohm 9008/H13 LED resistors
- Owner manual
Recommended LED Bulbs
Other Related Items
Very good products every thing works as it should thank you very much
I bought these bulbs for my 2005 dodge durango and they work great when i first put them in they were flickering after i turned them off after talking with alla lighting i purchased the restrictors and the problem was solved i would recommend alla lighting to anyone great product and awsome cutomer service
Had to order these to solve a brights coming on with fog lights problem.
Open the package and notice these resistors were more heavy duty then the ones i previously bought from another company, also when installing them high beams worked which on the other hand the other brand resistors didnt so these resistors are worth thr extra money
I DIDN'T GET TO USE IT.