Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair of 50W 6ohm H7 LED resistors
- Easy Installation: Check above installation video for more details. Average Installation time: 15-20 minutes
- H7 LED load resistors fix: Bulb Flashing or Flickering / Cancels Radio Interference and Light Turning off when Engine Starts / Cancels Error Message by OBC
- H7 LED load resistors can solve LED headlights, fog lights, DRL(daytime running lights) bulbs flickering, error code, non-function etc. problems of most vehicles, such as Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Chrysler, MINI, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Doge, Hyundai, Jeep, Ford, etc.
- Fits: H7, H7LL, etc.; please make sure metal resistance not contact with plastic wire to prevent the plastic from melting.
- Disclaimer: This H7 LED resistors can be compatible for most European vehicles, yet we can not guarantee it fixes all problems. IF IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL FIGURE OUT A SOLUTION!
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
30, 000 hours
Fix LED bulbs flickering or error code
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair(2pcs) of 50W 6ohm H7 LED resistors
- Owner manual
Recommended LED Bulbs
Other Related Items
Work perfectly with my Mercedes
These little things work like a charm! No more blinking when DRL is on.