Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) TS-CR 9006 HB4 LED forward lighting bulbs for cars, trucks, xtreme super bright 6500K xenon white forward lighting bulbs replacement.
- Easy fitment: Mini-design, direct fit 9006 HB4 halogen, HID or damaged forward lighting, fog lights or daytime running lights bulb.
- Light Output: Each 9006 HB4 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 5,000 lumens, total 10,000 lumens for both 9006 HB4 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CREE LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65
- Cross reference number: 9006, HB4, 9006LL, HB4LL, 9006XS, 9006L+, HB4LL, 9006HL+, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen 9006 HB4 forward lighting, fog lights, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
9006, HB4, 9006LL, 9006HL+, 9006XS
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) TS-CR HB4/9006 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
Big improvement in my 2010 Matrix. I only used these for my low beams, I heard if you install these in a high beam (daytime running lights) they'll flicker, these did not flicker In low beam. The sylvanias I pulled out were a PIA to remove, these went in very easily. They've only been in a month. I hope they last. Photo taken at full daylight and shows 1 Alla installed,
These lights are much brighter than the factory as I knew they would be. They do have a really nice cut off line and they do not blind oncoming traffic. The install was easy and I needed no adjustments. I paid a little more because I wanted a better light and because installing these on a Cadillac SRX takes a while. Overall these are pretty good lights for the price. I did have the cheaper $30 led lights and the just stopped working. One turned dark blue the other one got dim. Don't buy cheap lights.
I am very happy with getting a replacement for my defective bulb, 1 year AFTER my warranty.
Changed the lights on my car. Best decision especially early morning and late nights. I would recommend this product.