Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair of 3157 LED resistors, 50W 6ohm version
- Easy Installation: Check above installation video for more details. Average Installation time: 15-20 minutes
- 3157 LED load resistors fix: Bulb Flashing or Flickering / Cancels Radio Interference and Light Turning off when Engine Starts / Cancels Error Message by OBC
- 3157 LED load resistors can solve LED turn signal lights hyper flash, brake tail lights error code, non-function etc. problems of most vehicles, such as Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Chrysler, MINI, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Doge, Hyundai, Jeep, Ford, etc.
- Fits: 3157, 3157LL, 3057, 3457, 4157, etc. Please check your stock harness to confirm it is the same harness before purchasing.
- Disclaimer: This 3157 50W 6ohm LED resistors can be compatible for most vehicles, yet we can not guarantee it fixes all problems. IF IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL FIGURE OUT A SOLUTION!
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
3157, 3157LL, 3057, 3457, 4157
30, 000 hours
Fix LED bulbs flickering or error code
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair(2pcs) of 3157 50W 6ohm LED resistors
- Owner manual
Recommended LED Bulbs
Other Related Items
Worked perfect very satisfied
They worked really good and good quality and shipped on time.
Quick right parts
Worked great. Had a issue with one bulb called they sent another one. Warranty is great.
I had doubts as to whether or not these T25 3157 plug and play load resisters would work on my car. But after contacting Alla Lighting, i got 2 emails back that day confirming they would work. In fact, they work great! Got the RED led strobe bulbs, plugged the resisters up and away we went! Installation was litterally a snap. Now I plan to replace all the other bulbs with Alla Lighting Led Bulbs. They actually care that you get what you need. How crazy is that these days....