Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair of 3157 LED resistors, 50W 6ohm version
- Easy Installation: Check above installation video for more details. Average Installation time: 15-20 minutes
- 3157 LED load resistors fix: Bulb Flashing or Flickering / Cancels Radio Interference and Light Turning off when Engine Starts / Cancels Error Message by OBC
- 3157 LED load resistors can solve LED turn signal lights hyper flash, brake tail lights error code, non-function etc. problems of most vehicles, such as Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Chrysler, MINI, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Doge, Hyundai, Jeep, Ford, etc.
- Fits: 3157, 3157LL, 3057, 3457, 4157, etc. Please check your stock harness to confirm it is the same harness before purchasing.
- Disclaimer: This 3157 50W 6ohm LED resistors can be compatible for most vehicles, yet we can not guarantee it fixes all problems. IF IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL FIGURE OUT A SOLUTION!
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
3157, 3157LL, 3057, 3457, 4157
30, 000 hours
Fix LED bulbs flickering or error code
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair(2pcs) of 3157 50W 6ohm LED resistors
- Owner manual
Recommended LED Bulbs
Other Related Items
First time trying load resistors , theese work as advertised but get super super hot. i emailed alla lighting about that, they said its normal. i recommend taking your time installing these, keep away from wires or plastics. other than that, awesome product!
I purchased this product because the led bulbs I had would not work correctly with out resistors. I plugged these in and at first my lights were acting wonky so I reversed the connector and the lights worked perfectly. I'm pleased with this product and I would definitely purchase them again if needed
If you have any issues, just flip the connection in the harness.
These work and do what they are designed to do.
I had them about a week. So far so good. Make sure to mount the heat sinks and keep them out of the way of wires. They get HOT, which is the point. My vehicle is a 2016 Ford Expedition.