Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) TS-CR HIR2 9012 LED forward lighting bulbs for cars, trucks, xtreme super bright 6500K xenon white forward lighting bulbs replacement.
- Easy fitment: Mini-design, direct fit HIR2 9012 halogen, HID or damaged forward lighting, fog lights or daytime running lights bulb.
- Light Output: Each HIR2 9012 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 5,000 lumens, total 10,000 lumens for both HIR2 9012 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CREE LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged HIR2 9012 forward lighting, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- Cross reference number:
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
HIR2, 9012, HIR2LL, 9012LL, etc.
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) TS-CR HIR2/9012 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
Very satisfied with the product!! Will see the longevity of it!!
I have a 2016 RAV4 and one of the only dislikes has been the dark spot on the road when driving at night. There's an area in the center of the lane where the headlights do not illuminate. The price for these LED lights wasn't much more than the standard replacement bulbs. They were super easy to install. Just pay attention to the orientation of the LEDs once seated. I no longer have the dark spot at night. It vastly improved the coverage of the lane on both dim and bright modes. The light is much whiter than the old bulbs. My wife was so impressed she ordered a set for our Sienna. I hope they will last a long time, but very happy so far.
These LED kits were very easy to install. 2017 Toyota Rav4: The space is tight on passenger side, but not difficult. Including the mini zip ties was a nice touch. The brightness increase is not well represented in my pictures.
So far so good. Bulb came with a nice package and are plug and play. Depending on your car may be little hard to install. they get really hot and being inside the dust covered worries me. But so far no issues. Instruction for the beam adjustment need to be more clear. I still dont know how to adjust it.
American Brand. Good simple directions. I had no experience in changing to a 'non-standard' headlight. I did the job in the dark because I wanted to see the difference immediately. The first bulb took me about 10 mins and the 2nd one took less than 5 mins. Those included the times to calibrate the proper angle for the light, as specified in their directions and videos. Would definitely buy from them again.
In my photo, it's the nice white bulb on the passengers side. It almost made it seem like I had no drivers side (OEM) light when looking out from the drivers seat afterwards, as seen in my other photo.