Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) TS-CR HIR2 9012 LED forward lighting bulbs for cars, trucks, xtreme super bright 6500K xenon white forward lighting bulbs replacement.
- Easy fitment: Mini-design, direct fit HIR2 9012 halogen, HID or damaged forward lighting, fog lights or daytime running lights bulb.
- Light Output: Each HIR2 9012 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 5,000 lumens, total 10,000 lumens for both HIR2 9012 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CREE LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged HIR2 9012 forward lighting, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- Cross reference number:
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
HIR2, 9012, HIR2LL, 9012LL, etc.
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) TS-CR HIR2/9012 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
excellent LED bulbs plug and play with no canbus or flickering issues. Easy to adjust for correct alignment and not overbearing to oncoming drivers. I would recommend purchase of this bulb for Ram 1500's.
Found these, didn't know if they would be good, but needed a better solution than the factory bulbs for the wife's 2013 Ford Edge. Install was a breeze and they are MUCH brighter than the stock. Didn't have any trouble getting them aimed in correctly so that they don't blind others and they give us a much better view. No flickering or other problems noted. I highly recommend them. (oh and we've had them for awhile now, I wanted to wait)
Using the product for over a month now.
So far, no issues that I've read on some reviews.
Bright n works as it says.
We have both a 2019 GMC Sierra and a 2019 GMC Acadia, and the disparity in their headlights has always driven me a little crazy. The Sierra has full LED headlights and they're awesome, while in comparison the Acadia had the dimmest factory-halogen lights I've ever seen. Our prior 2014 Honda Odyssey with 4 year old halogen bulbs was brighter. I finally got tired of having to strain my eyes at night and decided to look at upgrading to LED. I went through several forums and saw these were recommended by multiple people. For $50, I figured I'd give them a shot.
Installation was easy, just twist off and remove the cover for the housing, remove the old bulb, go through a couple "insert and check alignment, adjust with allen wrench, repeat" sequences to get it lined up perfectly (the LEDs should point directly to the left and right), and then insert a final time and tuck the wires into the housing (everything fits fine).
After install I fired up the car and it definitely seemed brighter, but I knew the real test would be driving at night so I waited until about 10pm and drove out into the countryside near our neighborhood. These headlights are fantastic. They're super bright and provide a very wide beam of light that stretches all the way across the road, out into the medians at the side, and out in front for a significant distance. I was able to spot multiple deer to the sides of the road that I don't believe I would have seen with the factory bulbs. Couldn't be happier with the width, distance, and brightness.
Longevity is still TBD and I'll update this review with how they hold up over the long term, but for now I'm extremely pleased and would recommend these to anyone looking to upgrade from factory halogen bulbs.
Very nice anti flicker capacitor installed