Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) CSP vision HB4 9006 LED switchback bulbs fog lights/forward lighting 6K white/3K yellow switch replacement for cars, trucks, SUVs, vans for better vision and safer driving.
- LED Chips: Each HB4 9006 LED switchback bulb is equipped with 12pcs high power, high illumination and high performance LGCSP SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: For most vehicles, CANBUS error free design, plug-n-play, easy installation.
- Features: Dual Color Switchback: 6000K xenon White and 3200K golden amber yellow, just simple turn on/off and on again to switch the color you need. The default color is white light when starts, with a simple on-off-on toggle of your forward lighting switch to change the light from 6K cool white to 3K warm yellow light.
- Light Output: Each HB4 9006 LED switchback bulb light up to 4000 lumens, total 8000 lumens for both HB4 9006 LED switchback bulbs.
- Cross reference number: HB4, 9006, B9006, 78164, 48006, 1999366, 9006LL, HB4LL, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing OEM dim halogen/incandescent or damaged HB4 9006 forward lighting, fog lights lamps for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
Switch color 6000K White/3000K Yellow
Adjustable Beam Pattern
LED Chip Type
High power LGCSP SMD
LED Chip Quantity
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
HB4, 9006, 9006LL
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) SLCSP HB4/9006 LED switchback bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
Well, I thought these fog light bulbs would be the best of both worlds, and they are to an extent. It's really cool that you can choose to have your fog lights either be a bright white (for use as 'driving lights) or a 3000k yellow light (for low vis drivability). The way these bulbs change color by simply turning the power off and back on to them is a grand idea. I did not take into account though that each time I turn the hi-beam lights on, the vehicle's factory wiring turns the fog lights. When dimming headlights, the fogs turn back on. What this means; each time you change from high beams back to low beams, the fog lights change color. So doesn't work the best for use in factory fog-light applications but would be PERFECT to fog lights that are wired independently, or 'after market' application. This is no fault of the manufacturer, Alla Lighting.
I liked how I was able to put in the car make and model with year, type of bulb I was looking for; fog light. Then your search engine would display all the worked. Along with reviews, which I heavily depend upon now days with so many different company bulbs available. I was able to narrow down between YouTube and other reviews what would work for me here in Alaska. Wintertime is- lots of rain, ice, darkness and moose and roads that give a lot of glare and hard to see the lanes where I have to drive. Having the choice of yellow bulb when I needed it is a huge plus. Thank you for making my choice so easy to make. Now all I have to do is get the darn fog light assembly out of the car. Not easy on this particular make and model but I will get it, hopefully before winter.
I've now been running the lights for approximately 3 weeks and I only wish I'd gotten them sooner! The installation was fairly straightforward, from previous experiences I've had, the lights would require an additional adapter to fit on my vehicle so I was relieved upon finding out that I didn't need any for these. The pictures online honestly don't do the lights justice, both the white and yellow setting for night and poor weather conditions have noticeably increased the road visibility over my the conventional halogen bulbs my car came equipped with and the ease of switching between the two by simply flipping my fog lights on and off without the need of any special controllers is exactly what I was looking for; simple and effective.
Easy to install and cool visual effects for the car.
Direct replacement . Very bright and switch between yellow and bright white.