Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) CSP vision HB4 9006 LED switchback bulbs fog lights/forward lighting 6K white/3K yellow switch replacement for cars, trucks, SUVs, vans for better vision and safer driving.
- LED Chips: Each HB4 9006 LED switchback bulb is equipped with 12pcs high power, high illumination and high performance LGCSP SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: For most vehicles, CANBUS error free design, plug-n-play, easy installation.
- Features: Dual Color Switchback: 6000K xenon White and 3200K golden amber yellow, just simple turn on/off and on again to switch the color you need. The default color is white light when starts, with a simple on-off-on toggle of your forward lighting switch to change the light from 6K cool white to 3K warm yellow light.
- Light Output: Each HB4 9006 LED switchback bulb light up to 4000 lumens, total 8000 lumens for both HB4 9006 LED switchback bulbs.
- Cross reference number: HB4, 9006, B9006, 78164, 48006, 1999366, 9006LL, HB4LL, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing OEM dim halogen/incandescent or damaged HB4 9006 forward lighting, fog lights lamps for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
Switch color 6000K White/3000K Yellow
Adjustable Beam Pattern
LED Chip Type
High power LGCSP SMD
LED Chip Quantity
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
HB4, 9006, 9006LL
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) SLCSP HB4/9006 LED switchback bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
Got the dual lighs amber/white for my 2020 kia forte gt. No codes been using them for a week now. Only problem I've had there supposed to be white when you start your car sometimes there yellow/amber. Not a big deal just turn fog lights off then back on. If I have the yellow lights on I do get flashed by other cars so I take it there pretty bright. They look and perform good happy with purchase.
These were very easy to install. These lights are very bright, however, it can't be adjusted properly. When I turn on the yellow, the light would point way too high. This is due to its design, but it isn't that big of the deal. Also, the yellow isn't the color I was looking for. It's too orange for my taste (as seen in the photos). Don't get me wrong, these are still incredibly bright. Overall, these are really good, and I would highly recommend them. The default white is comparable to higher-end lights, but the yellow is a huge disappointment for me.
I've now been running the lights for approximately 3 weeks and I only wish I'd gotten them sooner! The installation was fairly straightforward, from previous experiences I've had, the lights would require an additional adapter to fit on my vehicle so I was relieved upon finding out that I didn't need any for these. The pictures online honestly don't do the lights justice, both the white and yellow setting for night and poor weather conditions have noticeably increased the road visibility over my the conventional halogen bulbs my car came equipped with and the ease of switching between the two by simply flipping my fog lights on and off without the need of any special controllers is exactly what I was looking for; simple and effective.
Easy to install and cool visual effects for the car.
Direct replacement . Very bright and switch between yellow and bright white.