Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair of 7443 LED resistors, 50W 6ohm version
- Easy Installation: Check above installation video for more details. Average Installation time: 15-20 minutes
- 7443 LED load resistors fix: Bulb Flashing or Flickering / Cancels Radio Interference and Light Turning off when Engine Starts / Cancels Error Message by OBC
- 7443 LED load resistors can solve LED turn signal lights hyper flash, brake tail lights error code, non-function etc. problems of most vehicles, such as Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Chrysler, MINI, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Doge, Hyundai, Jeep, Ford, etc.
- Fits: 7443, 7443LL, etc. Please check your stock harness to confirm it is the same harness before purchasing.
- Disclaimer: This 7443 50W 6ohm LED resistors can be compatible for most vehicles, yet we can not guarantee it fixes all problems. IF IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL FIGURE OUT A SOLUTION!
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
30, 000 hours
Fix LED bulbs flickering or error code
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair(2pcs) of 50W 6ohm 7443 LED resistors
- Owner manual
Recommended LED Bulbs
Other Related Items
Appears to have solved the problem
These were exactly what I needed. The Toyota Tacoma has the 4 tab socket, 2 small, 2 large but one of the large ones is offset so I took a Razor Knife and sheared off one of the large tabs. It was tight getting it into the hole but once I did it locked it tight (even with just 3 tabs holding it). I made some 4x4 Aluminum plates to mount the resistors to. When it was all done it looked like a Factory Install. The Perfect Solution!
Alla LEDs are what I usually run in all of my cars, they don’t have the “best” life but they’re super bright and the colors always look great.
These LED turn signal bulbs are insanely bright and do not hyper flash.
Easy to install , due to plug and play. So convenient.
T20 7443 7444 Load Resistor Fix LED Signal Light Hyper Flash/ Error Code