Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair of 7443 LED resistors, 50W 6ohm version
- Easy Installation: Check above installation video for more details. Average Installation time: 15-20 minutes
- 7443 LED load resistors fix: Bulb Flashing or Flickering / Cancels Radio Interference and Light Turning off when Engine Starts / Cancels Error Message by OBC
- 7443 LED load resistors can solve LED turn signal lights hyper flash, brake tail lights error code, non-function etc. problems of most vehicles, such as Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Chrysler, MINI, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Doge, Hyundai, Jeep, Ford, etc.
- Fits: 7443, 7443LL, etc. Please check your stock harness to confirm it is the same harness before purchasing.
- Disclaimer: This 7443 50W 6ohm LED resistors can be compatible for most vehicles, yet we can not guarantee it fixes all problems. IF IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL FIGURE OUT A SOLUTION!
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
30, 000 hours
Fix LED bulbs flickering or error code
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair(2pcs) of 50W 6ohm 7443 LED resistors
- Owner manual
Recommended LED Bulbs
Other Related Items
Awesome, thank you!!!!
Easy plug and play solution
I bought the load resistor plug and play kits. One was broken when I received it and they replaced it free of charge.
Installed T20 7443 the load resistors to my 2019 Chevy Colorado Bison truck with ease and no hassle. The all in one plug in play is true to its description. The plug fit perfectly into the factory housing and the bulbs fit like a glove. I can't say how pleased I am that the "error tail light" signal I was seeing on my dash and the hyper flash was instantly corrected. What a relief! There is an excellent YouTube video provided by Alla Lighting that makes installation a breeze. It is intuitive and does not require any modification at all. Simple tail light removal, unplug factory bulb, plug in load resistor to factory bulb plug, install new LED light to the load resistor cable, and just place new bulb into the tail light housing. Total install time was about 10 minutes per side. I can't say enough how pleased I am with this fix, how clean it fits and looks, and how simple this installation is. The price is unbelievably low for such a good product. Beats having to tap into existing wires and attach a load resistor to the wiring. No guess work here. Thank you, Alla Lighting, for making such an awesome fix!