Home > Bulb Sizes > T20 7440 7443 LED Bulb > 7444 7443 LED Switchback Bulbs Turn Signal Lights, White/Amber Yellow
Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
CK Compatible ?
Performance 2835-SMD high performance T20 wedge 7444 7443 LED switchback bulbs turn signal lights replacement bulbs from Alla Lighting upgrade dim incandescent or damaged front turn signal lights/parking lights, DRL bulbs for automotive cars, trucks, motorcycles for visions, safety and luxury improvement.
Due to LED bulbs draw much less power than stock lamps, extra LED resistors or LED flashers maybe required to avoid the signal hyper flash or error code.
T20 7444NAK 7443 LED Switchback Bulbs Yellow Turn Signal/White DRL
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) 2835-SMD 7444/7443 LED switchback bulbs, super bright 12V turn signal lights replacement for auto cars, trucks, motorcycles.
- LED Chips: Each dual filament 7444 7443 LED switchback bulb is equipped with 28pcs high power and high illumination 2835 SMD chipsets.
- Easy Fitment: T20 wedge dual fitment LED 7444 7443 switchback bulb, for some vehicles, extra load resistors maybe required to avoid the signal hyper flash or error code.
- Features: Dual Color: 6000K xenon white & amber yellow: Light white for parking lights or daytime running lights. Light up amber-off-amber-off for turn signal lights instead of amber all the time to make more noticeable.
- Light Output: Each 7444 7443 LED switchback bulb light up to 1200 lumens(white); 800 lumens for (yellow), total 2400 lumens for both 7444 7443 LED switchback bulb.
- Color Switch: 6000K xenon white/Amber Yellow
- Cross reference number: 992, 7443, 7443LL, 7443ST, 7444, 7442, 7442NAK, 7444AK, 7444NAK, 7443AK, 7443NAK, 7444AK, 7443A, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent turn signal lights/parking lights/DRL(daytime running lights), etc. for better vision and safer driving.
- Important Notice: Only compatible with the vehicle with OEM dual function front turn signal lights/parking lights, and high intensity for signal and low intensity for parking light/DRL(daytime running lights).
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
30, 000 hours
LED Chip Type
High power illumination 2835 SMD
28 pcs LEDS
-20~+40 °C (-4~+104 °F)
Cross Reference Number
7443, 7444, 7442, 7444NAK, etc.
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) 2835-SMD 7444/7443 LED switchback bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Domestic (U.S.) Shipping
All domestic (U.S.) orders ship with USPS, and all orders will be shipped out within 24 working hours (except out of stock items), Free standard shipping.
All Orders will be shipped out within 24 working hours.
International Orders maybe charged customs clearance.
More details, please click here.
Check whether this bulb can fit your vehicle or not, check Bulb Size Guide for more details, please input your vehicle's Make, Year, Model, Qualifier, Applications to fast locate products options.
Other Related Items
Love the switchback look and effect!
Great price, high quality, top-notch customer service... It is plug-and-play, but make sure to get the resistors! I am a very happy customer, and I will recommend their products!
Easy to install work perfect. Only thing is if you're going from a regular bulb to an led you might find it says you have a light out.
Night driving they are white facing forward. During the day they are amber.
These are really nice and well worth the investment
Love the way they switched back very bright just what I expected.
It fits easily for the 2018 Toyota Camry but sadly it does hyperflash both inside the console and outside the lights, gotta buy the resistor :(