Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
CK Compatible ?
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) ZES-SMD 7440/7443 LED lights bulbs.
- LED Chips: Each 7440/7443 dual filament LED bulb is equipped with 6pcs high power and high illumination ZES SMD chipsets.
- Easy Fitment: T20 wedge dual fitment bulb, for some vehicles, extra load resistors maybe required to avoid the signal hyper flash or error code.
- Light Output: Each 7443/7440 LED lights bulb light up to 1500 lumens, total 3000 lumens for both 7440/7443 LED lights bulbs
- Color options: 6000K xenon white/ Pure Red/Amber Yellow
- Cross reference number: 992, 7440, 7440LL, 7440ST, 7441, 7443, 7443LL, 7443ST, 7444, W21W, 7442, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent turn signal lights, tail lights, brake lights, stop light, taillight, back-up reverse light, center high-mounted stop lights (3rd brake lights), side marker lights, DRL(daytime running lights), etc. for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
30, 000 hours
LED Chip Type
High power illumination ZES SMD
6 pcs LEDS
-20~+40 °C (-4~+104 °F)
Cross Reference Number
7440, 7441, 7443, 7444, W21W, 7442
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) ZES-SMD 7440/7443 LED lights bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
Great bulb for the cost but compared to my previous bulbs by a different manufacturer with the same specifications for lumen, color, etc.. Just not as Bright as my previous that had same spec. Honestly if I still had access to the commercial supplier I purchased previous ones from I’d toss these bulbs and purchase the others.
Super bright red. Will purchase more from ALLA Lightning.
The led are such an upgrade from halogen bulbs.
I bought these to improve the reverse lighting from the original backup light bulbs. The installation couldn't have been easier - anyone can do it in minutes on the Honda Pilot from this generation. Look it up on YouTube - just remember to wear clean light cloth or rubber gloves and not to touch the diode end, just the socket base. Twist the housing and pull the old bulb out, save it, then press the new bulb in, twist into the housing and you're done. It fits in this application without modifications, and is much brighter than stock.
I had no issues with the lights, only issue was 2 months to get them. It seems there was a carrier issue.