Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
CK Compatible ?
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) 7443 7440 LED lights bulbs, 2835 39-SMD option colors: 6000K xenon white/amber yellow/red lights replacement of back up reverse light, turn signal lights, brake lights, stop light, tail lights, daytime running lights (DRL) upgrade for better vision and safer driving.
- LED Chips: Each 7443 dual filament LED bulb is equipped with 39pcs high power and high illumination 2835 SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: T20 wedge bulb fitment, for most vehicles, just direct fitment. Yet for some vehicles, extra load resistors maybe required to avoid the signal hyper flash or error code.
- Light Output: Each 7443 7440 LED lights bulb light up to 800 lumens, total 1600 lumens for both 7440 7443 LED lights bulbs
- Color options: 6000K xenon white/ Amber Yellow / Pure Red
- Cross reference number: 992, 7440, 7440LL, 7440ST, 7441, 7443, 7443LL, 7443ST, 7444, W21W, WY21W, 7442, 7442NAL, 7440A, 7440NAK, 7440AST, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent turn signal lights, brake lights, stop light, taillight, daytime running light (DRL), back-up reverse light, center high-mounted stop lights,etc. for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K White/Red/Amber Yellow
30, 000 hours
LED Chip Type
High power illumination 2835 SMD
39 pcs LEDS
-20~+40 °C (-4~+104 °F)
Cross Reference Number
92, 7440, 7441, 7443, 7444, W21W, 7442, etc
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) 2835 39-SMD T20 wedge 7440/7443 LED lights bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
When I saw the difference for myself, I was confused why Chevrolet didn't install led lights from the factory, at least for safety reasons if nothing else, I mean, the headlights are crazy bright, why not the brake and turn signals also. These are a definite upgrade and I'm loving them.
Easy to install, very bright but one bulb wasn't working correctly. Looked at the bulbs that don't need a load resistor. Not drilling or splicing into a brand new 2021 Chevy Silverado.
Works for a split second and then I start receiving vehicle code errors 25 and 27. Where I replaced them... is their a way to fix this problem without going back to the stock lights ?
It lights up the night. Thank you