Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) UM-2018 HIR2 9012 LED forward lighting bulbs for cars, trucks, xtreme super bright xenon white forward lighting bulbs replacement.
- Easy fitment: direct fit HIR2 9012 halogen, HID or damaged forward lighting, fog lights or daytime running lights bulb.
- Light Output: Each HIR2 9012 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 4,000 lumens, total 8,000 lumens for both HIR2 9012 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination customized CSP LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged HIR2 9012 dual high/low beam forward lighting, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- Cross reference number:
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
HIR2, 9012, HIR2LL, 9012LL, etc.
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) UM-2018 HIR2/9012 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
2018 GMC Acadia SLE2
Anyone with an Acadia knows that the OEM bulbs are not as bright as they should be, and having a family safety for them and others on the road at night are essential so I did my research to include install and Alla Lighting has some really good ones. Install was easy to include aligning the LED bulbs in the 9 and 3 O'Clock position. Initially when removing the old halogens, the plugs were at the 1 o'clock position and wondered how the hell would I know if the bulbs are at the correct position especially with with projector lights that don't allow you to look into the housing. In the Alla lightning kit, it came with a small alan wrench. Its used to loosen the lock nut for the install blades. Come to find out, that the bulbs are perpendicular to the big install blades. I turned the blades until it was 90 degrees to the bulbs and install. The photo is final proof. The two lights in the middle of the projector housing are the two LED bulbs. As long as they were facing the 9 & 3 O'clock positions I knew I was set. Also no need for resistors, works straight from the box with no error codes. I'll update on brightness and longevity if there are any updates.
Amazing lights!!! Hands down 5x brighter than the stock Phillips halogen lights. They don't really see farther down the road than the stock ones but everything is so much clearer. Now to be fair all at the same time I installed these headlights and also installed the led switchbacks for the turn/parking lights and used a diode to keep the factory led DRL's on so I'm sure that made a difference too but still, wow. Now I can't speak for longevity as it's only been 3 days. Extremely easy plug and play took 15 mins max just because I removed the air box just to make it a little easier. Just two clips and pulls right out. I say a must buy for the volt. Looks 10x better too!
Very satisfied with the product!! Will see the longevity of it!!
I have a 2016 RAV4 and one of the only dislikes has been the dark spot on the road when driving at night. There's an area in the center of the lane where the headlights do not illuminate. The price for these LED lights wasn't much more than the standard replacement bulbs. They were super easy to install. Just pay attention to the orientation of the LEDs once seated. I no longer have the dark spot at night. It vastly improved the coverage of the lane on both dim and bright modes. The light is much whiter than the old bulbs. My wife was so impressed she ordered a set for our Sienna. I hope they will last a long time, but very happy so far.