Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) UM-2018 HIR2 9012 LED forward lighting bulbs for cars, trucks, xtreme super bright xenon white forward lighting bulbs replacement.
- Easy fitment: direct fit HIR2 9012 halogen, HID or damaged forward lighting, fog lights or daytime running lights bulb.
- Light Output: Each HIR2 9012 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 4,000 lumens, total 8,000 lumens for both HIR2 9012 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination customized CSP LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged HIR2 9012 dual high/low beam forward lighting, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- Cross reference number:
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
HIR2, 9012, HIR2LL, 9012LL, etc.
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) UM-2018 HIR2/9012 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
Awesome bulbs. Great customer service. Highly recommend.
I replaced all my lights on my 2017 Rav 4 with Alla products. They look amazing. I tried other brands had had issues with push button start and keyless entry system until I switched to Alla products
Brighter than bulbs but not so bright they you piss everyone off driving towards you. Pattern is as good as bulbs too. Only had the couple weeks but hoping they last longer than bulbs.
2018 GMC Acadia SLE2
Anyone with an Acadia knows that the OEM bulbs are not as bright as they should be, and having a family safety for them and others on the road at night are essential so I did my research to include install and Alla Lighting has some really good ones. Install was easy to include aligning the LED bulbs in the 9 and 3 O'Clock position. Initially when removing the old halogens, the plugs were at the 1 o'clock position and wondered how the hell would I know if the bulbs are at the correct position especially with with projector lights that don't allow you to look into the housing. In the Alla lightning kit, it came with a small alan wrench. Its used to loosen the lock nut for the install blades. Come to find out, that the bulbs are perpendicular to the big install blades. I turned the blades until it was 90 degrees to the bulbs and install. The photo is final proof. The two lights in the middle of the projector housing are the two LED bulbs. As long as they were facing the 9 & 3 O'clock positions I knew I was set. Also no need for resistors, works straight from the box with no error codes. I'll update on brightness and longevity if there are any updates.
Found these, didn't know if they would be good, but needed a better solution than the factory bulbs for the wife's 2013 Ford Edge. Install was a breeze and they are MUCH brighter than the stock. Didn't have any trouble getting them aimed in correctly so that they don't blind others and they give us a much better view. No flickering or other problems noted. I highly recommend them. (oh and we've had them for awhile now, I wanted to wait)