Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) L-NF 9012 HIR2 LED forward lighting bulbs for cars, trucks, xtreme super bright xenon white forward lighting bulbs replacement.
- Easy fitment: mini design, direct fit HIR2 9012 halogen, HID or damaged forward lighting, fog lights or daytime running lights bulb.
- Light Output: Each HIR2 9012 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 4,200 lumens, total 8,400 lumens for both 9012 HIR2 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination customized 2nd ZES Gen. LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Newest technology Turbine blades -heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged HIR2 9012 dual high/low beam forward lighting, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- Cross reference number:
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
HIR2, 9012, HIR2LL, 9012LL, etc.
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) L-NF 9012/HIR2 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
I drive a 2015 Chrysler 200 and these bulbs are pieces of literal shit. They refuse to stay lit no matter what you try. Save your money
Pretty bright headlights, super easy install. Fit perfectly as a replacement.
Only downside is I can leave my auto-headlights turned on. If I do, one bulb goes out. When I manually turn the lights on, they stay on. It’s weird