Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) festoon 561 563 567 LED bulbs, used for replacing incandescent festoon rigid loop interior lights upgrade for better vision and luxury improvement.
- LED Chips: Each 561 567 LED bulb is equipped with 6pcs high power and high illumination 3030 SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: length 44MM LED festoon bulb fitment, for most vehicles, just plug and play, easy installation. Volts: 12V-18V.
- Light Output: Each 561 567 LED lights bulb light up to 240 lumens.
- Color: 6000K xenon white
- Cross reference number: 561, 562, 563,567, 564, 566, 570, etc. Length: 44mm ( 1.73" inch)
- Applications: for one or 2 more applications which varies the automotive trims: license plate tag lights, side door courtesy lights, interior map lights, dome room lights, trunk cargo lights, glove box lights, rigid loop lights, step-well lights, interior door lights, luggage compartment light, rear reading lights for car, trucks.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K Xenon White
Double end cap base
30, 000 hours
LED Chip Type
Performance 3030 SMD
9 pcs LEDS
-20~+40 °C (-4~+104 °F)
Cross Reference Number
561, 562, 563,567, 564, 566, 570, etc.
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) 3030 SMD CANBUS festoon 44mm 561/567 LED bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
Replaced an underhood 561 bulb on my 2001 Corvette. It didn't fit great, but I was able to bend the tabs and make it work. Hopefully the vibrations and heat don't bother it too much. Shines off to the side in the housing, but it's so much brighter than the stock bulb it doesn't matter. Very bright.
These worked perfectly for my '96 Saturn, took a little bit of bending the metal that holds the the bulbs to fit snugly.
Very bright and so white, no yellowing, great products.