Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
CK Compatible ?
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) 3035-SMD 7440/7443 LED lights bulbs.
- LED Chips: Each dual filament 7440 7443 LED lights bulb is equipped with 21pcs high power and high illumination 3035 SMD chipsets.
- Easy Fitment: T20 wedge dual fitment bulb, for some vehicles, extra load resistors maybe required to avoid the signal hyper flash or error code.
- Light Output: Each 7440 7443 LED lights bulb light up to 800 lumens, total 1600 lumens for both 7440 7443 LED lights bulbs
- Color options: 6000K xenon white/ Pure Red/Amber Yellow
- Cross reference number: 992, 7440, 7440LL, 7440ST, 7441, 7443, 7443LL, 7443ST, 7444, W21W, 7442, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent turn signal lights, tail lights, brake lights, stop light, taillight, back-up reverse light, center high-mounted stop lights (3rd brake lights), side marker lights, DRL(daytime running lights), etc. for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K White/Red/Amber Yellow/Ice Blue
30, 000 hours
LED Chip Type
High power illumination 3035 SMD
21 pcs LEDS
-20~+40 °C (-4~+104 °F)
Cross Reference Number
92, 7440, 7441, 7443, 7444, W21W, 7442, etc
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) 3035-SMD 7440/7443 LED lights bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
I wanted to be more visible on my motorcycle and tried a set of these... Next thing I know my volt meter shows there is NO varying volt load on the electrical system!! Earlier my bike voltage varied if the blinker or brake lights were applied, esp. if my cooling fans were on, but no more. THESE LIGHTS are BRIGHT! I replaced ALL my blinkers, stop lights & markers with the ALLA brand LED lights and am glad I did. MOTORCYCLE NOTE: These bulbs use so little energy they flash the "double" speed you might often see on a vehicle with a dead bulb in circuit. To me with the added brightness, I like it, but other users might be interested in getting a resistor kit to slow the flasher.
Word as intended. Great directions for a Simple install.
Is really bright, seem good quality product, but you must check first if the length of the bulb is right, unfortunately for my Mazda didn't fit so I have to buy an 1:1 fitment led.
Really bright but a little on the red side than amber. Might still buy again
Real appreciate the brighter lights.