Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: One pair (2pcs) C-HR 6000 lumens P20D base HB3 9005 LED bulbs, perfect replacement high or front dipped beams, daytime running lights bulbs upgrade for better vision and safer driving.
- Easy fitment: Mini & petite design, 1:1 dimension as stock halogen HB3 9005 lamps, easy fitment for vehicles
- Light Output: Each HB3 9005 LED kits bulb light up to 3000 lumens, total 6000 lumens for both HB3 9005 LED bulbs.
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- Cross reference number: 9005, HB3, 9005LL, 9005HL+, 9005XS, 9005L+, 9045, 9040, 9055, etc.
- LED Chips Types: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CSP-7035 SMD LED Chips, Newest technology intelligent cooling system with dual ball fan, 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver: IP65, Working Power: 22W per 9005 LED bulb, 44W for both 9005 led bulbs.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen HB3 9005 headlights (off-road use only), fog lights, DRL(daytime running light), cornering lights, etc.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
- Beam Pattern: Adjustable
6000K~6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
9005, HB3, 9005LL, 9005HL+, 9005XS
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) C-HR P20D base HB3/9005 LED bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
Man what a difference LED headlights make. In my Toyota Prius C its was a super easy replacement. Twist out the old bulbs then twist in the new. I did receive the wrong size in the first box but an exchange handled that quickly and easily.
I have regular halogen lights in the pictures on the left and the new LED lights on the right.
The down road performance is so much better at night. It’s a night and day difference.
Other than the wrong bulbs being since this was the easier car upgrade ever.
I bought these for my 2012 Honda Odyssey for the high beams and boy are these nice and bright. When I first took these out of the box. I was impressed by the shipping foam and when I pulled out the lights. I was very surprised and the weight they had to them. They don't feel cheap at all. They seem solid and the aluminum frame will be weather proof and keep the LED cools. The process of putting these in was so fast and easy. It was 10 seconds per bulb. It took longer to get the old ones out then put the new ones in.
I was a little worried about the price. But go anywhere and car bulbs are all this price and I figure if they performed better. They would definitely be worth the extra money. When I turned my car on. The first thing I said was "Holy Cow, those are bright." They make me feel more safe behind the wheel at night. And that is priceless.
Best LEDS in the market! Just ordered another set can’t wait to receive them.
Definitely recommend these lights. Very bright and they look good 👍
Recently Viewed Items
Offer Details: 15% Off for any 3 items as below with Coupon Code: Bestled89