Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) L-NF 9005 HB3 LED forward lighting bulbs for cars, trucks, xtreme super bright forward lighting bulbs replacement.
- Easy fitment: Mini-design, direct fit 9005 HB3 halogen, HID or damaged forward lighting, fog lights or daytime running lights bulb.
- Light Output: Each 9005 HB3 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 4,200 lumens, total 8,400 lumens for both 9005 HB3 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination 2nd ZES Gen. LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Works underwater! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP68
- Cross reference number: T4 P20d base, 9005, HB3, 9005L, 9005LL, HB3LL, 9005XS, 9005L+, HB3LL, 9155, 48005, 48098, HB3/9005, 9441732, 78163, HB 3A, 9005XSLL, HB3A, H9040, HIB9005, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged 9005 HB3 high or low beam forward lighting, fog lights, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
9005, HB3, 9005LL, 9005HL+, 9005XS, 9005L+, etc.
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) L-NF 9005/HB3 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
I got the HB3 (9005) for my 2018 4runner TRD premium, it works with the DRL and High beam.
I just wished it was brighter that's why I gave a 4 star. But it does work great.
Update: I sold my 2018 and got a 2019 TRD pro 4runner, is runs great had to get a canbus it was worked just right and very bright.
Very bright, great beam pattern on my 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee with factory reflective housing. Replaced the halogen bulbs (both low beam and high beam) and couldn't be happier. Driver's side replacement was a little tricky for the GC. I did not need the load resistor and there was no flickering or error message. I am glad to pay a little more for this. You will want definitive cut off at the top so that you don't blind drivers coming the other way. Please note that the passenger side cut off is supposedly a touch higher than the driver side.
Ram came with the worst head lights I have ever seen. I have flash lights with more light projection. So Alla had reasonably priced leds and I put in High/Low and fog light led bulbs. The difference is like comparing a candle to the sun. I highly recommend these lights. Installing them was very easy and well worth the cost. The electronics of the truck could not tell the difference between stock and led.
Very bright, works great. Slight modification to truck.