Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) S-HCR 9005 HB3 LED forward lighting bulbs for cars, trucks, xtreme super bright forward lighting bulbs replacement.
- Easy fitment: Mini-design, direct fit 9005 HB3 halogen forward lighting, fog lights or daytime running lights bulb.
- Light Output: Each 9005 HB3 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 5,000 lumens, total 10,000 lumens for both 9005 HB3 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Optional Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white/3000K amber yellow
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CREE multi-core technology LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65
- Cross reference number: 9005, HB3, 9005LL, HB3LL, 9005XS, 9005L+, HB3LL, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged 9005 HB3 high or low beam forward lighting, fog lights, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K Xenon White/3000K Yellow
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
9005, HB3, 9005LL, 9005HL+, 9005XS
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) S-HCR HB3/9005 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
So far very happy with them. Didn't get a lot more brightness as I was already using silverstar ultras but it was still a noticeable change. I rated easy to install a 5 because my vehicle is easy but that's not the case for all so idk why they ask lol. A tip I read from another review that I'll reiterate. If your vehicle uses a single bulb for high and low beam make sure you install these with the light diodes facing the sides not up and down or it will give a weird light pattern.
I bought these headlights for my Dodge Charger and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. The bulbs are plug-and-play and easy to install, and man are they bright! I don't know exactly how well the pictures I attached show the brightness but it was a MAJOR upgrade over the OEM lights that came in my car. These are some bright, cheap, and overall nice bulbs.
These high beams are insane!! I have a 2012 Ford Fiesta SE and it was so easy to change from my Halogen headlights to these and the results speak for themselves!