Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) 80W Cree SMD PSX26W 12278 LED bulbs - fog lights or DRL (daytime running lights) replacement for cars, trucks.
- LED Chips: Each PSX26W 12278 LED fog lights bulb is equipped with 16pcs high power, high illumination and high performance 5W Cree SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: for most vehicles, just direct fitment, plug-n-play for most vehicles, easy installation. Yet for some European or newest vehicles, extra load resistors maybe required to avoid the error code or flickering.
- Light Output: Each PSX26W 12278 LED fog lights bulb light up to 1600 lumens, total 3200 lumens for both PSX26W 12278 LED fog lights bulbs.
- Color options: 6000K Xenon White
- Cross reference number: 12278, 12278C1 PSX26W, H28W, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent fog lights lamps, daytime running lights (DRL), back up reverse lights, or cornering lights for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
LED Chip Type
High power 5W Cree SMD
LED Chip Quantity
30, 000 hours
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
12278, 12278C1 PSX26W, H28W
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) 80W CREE SMD PSX26W/12278 LED bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
Wanted to match my Tahoe HID headlights with the Fog Lights...went online, got the bulbs in 3 days...the lights match perfectly... Great product
Installed this on my 2013 Highlander. These are SUPER bright and I love the way these look. Can't speak to longevity but they look really good.
This one will be short and sweet. I installed these in my wife's 2012 Toyota Highlander fog lights. She absolutely loves them. I will say the color doesn't exactly feel like 6500k but they are bright as hell...lol! She loves them so I love them. Ease of installation is based on the vehicle and whatever drunk idiot designed how you access the fog lights. I obviously had the drunkest guy at work that day as you have to go behind the inner wheel well to get to these. Easy job but pain in the but to change a couple of lights. All and all...As they say "happy wife, and I live to see another day"
Perfect replacement for 2015 Suburban fog lights. Easy to install, only took about 20 minutes. Color and output is much better than the stock bulbs.
nice and bright