Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) 80W Cree SMD PSX26W 12278 LED bulbs - fog lights or DRL (daytime running lights) replacement for cars, trucks.
- LED Chips: Each PSX26W 12278 LED fog lights bulb is equipped with 16pcs high power, high illumination and high performance 5W Cree SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: for most vehicles, just direct fitment, plug-n-play for most vehicles, easy installation. Yet for some European or newest vehicles, extra load resistors maybe required to avoid the error code or flickering.
- Light Output: Each PSX26W 12278 LED fog lights bulb light up to 1600 lumens, total 3200 lumens for both PSX26W 12278 LED fog lights bulbs.
- Color options: 6000K Xenon White
- Cross reference number: 12278, 12278C1 PSX26W, H28W, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent fog lights lamps, daytime running lights (DRL), back up reverse lights, or cornering lights for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
LED Chip Type
High power 5W Cree SMD
LED Chip Quantity
30, 000 hours
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
12278, 12278C1 PSX26W, H28W
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) 80W CREE SMD PSX26W/12278 LED bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
Installed this on my 2013 Highlander. These are SUPER bright and I love the way these look. Can't speak to longevity but they look really good.
These are nice, not intended to light up the street at night like a headlight would, these are more for aesthetics, producing a very bright white light as you look at them.
Easy to install and very bright compared to the factory running lights in our 2013 zl1.
Easy to install. Definitely plug it in and it's ready to go. Best bang for the dollar for a 2019 GMC Yukon Denali (see images)(factory bulb on the left, replacement on the right). If you are purchasing for a GM be sure to check your bulb first. My 2015 Yukon Denali had a different bulb number. Not sure how long they will last but, I just purchased a second pair just in case.