Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) super bright 3030 SMD PS19W/5201/5202 LED bulbs - fog lights or DRL (daytime running lights) replacement for cars, trucks.
- LED Chips: Each 5201 DRL/PS19W 5202 LED fog lights bulb is equipped with 16pcs high power, high illumination and high performance 3030 SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: for most vehicles, just direct fitment, plug-n-play for most vehicles, easy installation. Yet for some European or newest vehicles, extra load resistors maybe required to avoid the error code or flickering.
- Light Output: Each 5201 DRL/PS19W 5202 LED fog lights bulb light up to 1200 lumens, total 2400 lumens for both PS19W 5201 5202 LED bulbs.
- Color options: 3000K amber yellow.
- Cross reference number: PS24W, 5202, 5201, 9009, PS19W, 12085LLC1, 12085,12086, PS24WFF, Old version H16 Type 1(European model), etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent fog lights lamps, daytime running lights (DRL), back up reverse lights, or cornering lights for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
3000K Amber Yellow
Adjustable Beam Pattern
LED Chip Type
High power 3030 SMD
LED Chip Quantity
30, 000 hours
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
PS24W, 5202, 5201, 9009, PS19W, 12085LLC1, 12085,12086, etc.
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) 3030-SMD 5201/5202 LED bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
They are bright and look awesome! Have had these on two vehicles now. Have never had one go out. Excellent product and price.
Just like the title states, they're nice and produce efficient light and look good but not as bright as you would expect from LED.
Decent lights. Was hoping they'd be a little brighter.
2014 Silverado Ltz, lights look great and vastly improve visibility. The color is yellow but a crisp yellow. Would recommend.
P.S. Forget the dumb videos online saying you must remove the wheel well liners on Silverado's to install. Just reach up the front bumper.
Does the work very bright