Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) UM-2018 version 5201 5202 LED headlights bulbs - (headlights, reverse lights, fog lights or DRL (daytime running lights) PS24WFF replacement for cars, trucks).
- LED Chips: Each 5201 5202 LED lights bulb is equipped with newest high power, high illumination and high performance CREE SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: for most vehicles, just direct fitment. CANBUS error free design, plug-n-play for most vehicles, easy installation
- Light Output: Each 5201 5202 LED lights bulb light up to 4000 lumens, total 8000 lumens for both 5201 5202 LED lights bulbs.
- Color options: 6000K Xenon White
- Cross reference number: PS24W, 5202, 5201, 9009, PS19W, 12085LLC1, 12085,12086, PS24WFF, Old version H16 Type 1(European model), etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent headlights, fog lights lamps, daytime running lights (DRL), back up reverse lights, or cornering lights for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
30, 000 hours
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
PS24W, 5202, 5201, 9009, PS19W, 12085LLC1, 12085,12086, PS24WFF
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) UM-2018 5201/5202 LED headlights bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
Very nice light's. Definitely brighter then oem by far.. Does a great job lighting the road!! Well worth the money.
The headlights are fairly difficult to replace because the whole lighting assembly must be removed requiring 5 or 6 bolts/screws with 1 difficult to access bolt. It's accessed by removing clips and screw from wheel-well and located up inside the front fender. Watch a you tube video before attempting headlight change. It only takes 10-15 minutes though. Anyway, these lights are direct replacements that require no additional mounting, converters etc. There is a tiny fan running inside each headlight. I've had them for about 1yr with no problems.
These are nice and bright, clean white, nice change for my fog lights. So far they've been in for a few months and I haven't had any problems with them
REALLY GREAT IMPROVEMENT OVER STOCK.