Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) TS-CR HB2/9003/H4 LED forward lighting kits bulbs for cars, trucks, xtreme super bright 6500K xenon white forward lighting bulbs replacement.
- Easy fitment: Mini-design, direct fit HB2 9003 H4 halogen, HID or damaged forward lighting, DRL(daytime running lights bulb).
- Light Output: Each HB2 9003 H4 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 5,000 lumens, total 10,000 lumens for both HB2 9003 H4 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CREE LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged HB2 9003 H4 forward lighting, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
- Cross reference number:
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
H4, 9003, HB2, H4LL, HB2LL, 9003LL
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) TS-CR HB2/9003/H4 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
I installed this product on my 2006 Harley Davidson Softail FXSTI and I must say it was a challenge hence the 4 star review on install. Reason being on my model year bike the headlight housing has little to no room for the cord and resister box needed for the headlamp. I got it to work after about 15 minutes of arranging the cord inside the house to make it all fit. I got it to work in the end and it works great and is very bright and a beautiful white. Great value for the money!
Not sure about the plug and play part due to Honda's engineering design... But my plan was to replace the hole headlight assembly and headlights.... That was a project and a half... They work amazing in my 2002 Honda Civic. I couldn't see a darn thing before hand in the dark.. I leave for work in the dark and come home in the dark.. I forgot what the road actually looked like at night! Road signs light up before I even see them. Not a single issue once installed.. no flickering or random shut offs. will be purchasing these again for the other two vehicles!
Great light output, exceeded my expectations. Very happy with my purchase