Home > Bulb Applications > LED Forward Lighting > H4 HB2 9003 LED Forward lighting Kits Bulbs for Cars, Trucks, 6500K Xenon White
Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
UM-2018 Vision H4 HB2 9003 LED forward lighting bulbs from Alla Lighting: H4 HB2 9003 LED bulbs replacement upgrade dim halogen or HID or damaged forward lighting, daytime running lights(DRL), cornering lights bulbs for automotive cars, trucks, motorcycles for visions, safety and luxury improvement.
Fore most vehicles, just plug and play, easy installation. For some European vehicles, extra LED resistors or decoders or DRL anti-flickering harness maybe required to avoid the flickering or error code.
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) UM-2018 H4 HB2 9003 LED forward lighting bulbs for cars, trucks, xtreme super bright xenon white forward lighting bulbs replacement.
- Easy fitment: direct fit H4 HB2 9003 halogen, HID or damaged forward lighting, DRL(daytime running lights bulb).
- Light Output: Each H4 HB2 9003 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 4,000 lumens, total 8,000 lumens for both H4 HB2 9003 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination customized CSP LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged H4 HB2 9003 forward lighting, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
- Cross reference number:
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
H4, 9003, HB2, H4LL, HB2LL, 9003LL
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) UM-2018 HB2/9003/H4 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Domestic (U.S.) Shipping
All domestic (U.S.) orders ship with USPS, and all orders will be shipped out within 24 working hours (except out of stock items), Free standard shipping.
All Orders will be shipped out within 24 working hours.
International Orders maybe charged customs clearance.
More details, please click here.
Check whether this bulb can fit your vehicle or not, check Bulb Size Guide for more details, please input your vehicle's Make, Year, Model, Qualifier, Applications to fast locate products options.
Other Related Items
They look and perform flawlessly, Would definitely recommend to others. Can't wait to finish full LED conversion.
I swapped my sealed beam H6054's for some composite ones specifically for these bulbs. These bulbs are amazing. Seriously a strong recommendation for these!
Gave me the accurate info
I have been hesitant in changing my stock headlight bulbs to LEDs since I didn't want to spend on parts that have never been tested over a period of time. All my cars have had their stock headlight bulbs and I've had to change my bulbs only once after 18 years of owning one of them. The stock bulbs have proven their longevity and I did not want to invest in something that will last a few years only. However, after driving my daughter's 2019 Accord, which had LED headlights, I realized what I was missing out. I decided to give LEDs a try. I bought the bulbs for my 2007 CRV. Installing the passenger side bulb was a breeze. I had to some 10 minutes to install the driver's side since the the fuse box was in the way. I just needed a socket wrench to install the bulb. The difference was like day and night. The LEDs were very clear and bright. When I drove through the backroads to Vegas which passes through the middle of desert, I was able to see clearly. If you have been a hesitant upgrader like me, I can recommend on switching to LEDs. The only criteria left that remains to be proven will be its longevity. Only time will tell but I just keep the original stock headlight bulbs in my trunk just in case I will need it.
Ordered these a few years ago and one burnt out. Loved them so much ordered another. Very bright and long lasting LEDs