Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) UM-2018 H4 HB2 9003 LED forward lighting bulbs for cars, trucks, xtreme super bright xenon white forward lighting bulbs replacement.
- Easy fitment: direct fit H4 HB2 9003 halogen, HID or damaged forward lighting, DRL(daytime running lights bulb).
- Light Output: Each H4 HB2 9003 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 4,000 lumens, total 8,000 lumens for both H4 HB2 9003 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination customized CSP LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged H4 HB2 9003 forward lighting, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
- Cross reference number:
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
H4, 9003, HB2, H4LL, HB2LL, 9003LL
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) UM-2018 HB2/9003/H4 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
I have been hesitant in changing my stock headlight bulbs to LEDs since I didn't want to spend on parts that have never been tested over a period of time. All my cars have had their stock headlight bulbs and I've had to change my bulbs only once after 18 years of owning one of them. The stock bulbs have proven their longevity and I did not want to invest in something that will last a few years only. However, after driving my daughter's 2019 Accord, which had LED headlights, I realized what I was missing out. I decided to give LEDs a try. I bought the bulbs for my 2007 CRV. Installing the passenger side bulb was a breeze. I had to some 10 minutes to install the driver's side since the the fuse box was in the way. I just needed a socket wrench to install the bulb. The difference was like day and night. The LEDs were very clear and bright. When I drove through the backroads to Vegas which passes through the middle of desert, I was able to see clearly. If you have been a hesitant upgrader like me, I can recommend on switching to LEDs. The only criteria left that remains to be proven will be its longevity. Only time will tell but I just keep the original stock headlight bulbs in my trunk just in case I will need it.
Ordered these a few years ago and one burnt out. Loved them so much ordered another. Very bright and long lasting LEDs
I recently installed a pair of Alla LED H4 HB2 9003 replacement bulbs on my 2014 Honda CRV. (These are on our 2nd car.) I first replaced the halogen headlights on our 2020 Honda CRV with Alla LED replacement bulbs. We liked them so much we bought a set for the 2014 CRV. They are all 6500 K extreme white light & make a HUUGE improvement over stock halogen bulbs! They were the exact same size & were a very easy plug & play on the wire connections. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to replace the dim stock halogen lights with new bright long lasting LED's. The customer service is excellent & the prices are very competitive with other LED products.
Love these lights i bought. They make seeing at night look like daytime. Easy installation. Highly recommended.
Very easy to install. Love the bright lights. It's like always driving in daylight