Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) D-CR HB2/9003/H4 LED forward lighting kits bulbs for cars, trucks, xtreme super bright 6500K xenon white forward lighting bulbs replacement.
- Easy fitment: Mini-design, direct fit HB2 9003 H4 halogen, HID or damaged forward lighting, DRL(daytime running lights bulb).
- Light Output: Each HB2 9003 H4 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 5,000 lumens, total 10,000 lumens for both HB2 9003 H4 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination CREE LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged HB2 9003 H4 forward lighting, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
- Cross reference number:
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
H4, 9003, HB2
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for Two years from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) D-CR HB2/9003/H4 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
Bulbs worked great. Their video was helpful especially for the bulb nearest fuse box which had to be moved to the side. Wifey is happy with the light output now since her night vision has diminished some. Overall good experience with online shopping. Hopefully we'll have no issues and they will last a long time.
I first bought Alla's entry level bulbs, in `19. I have been delighted with them. As my car uses the low beams as DRLs, accumulating hours during daylight operation, the low beams aged out. Fair enough. So, I bought higher end bulbs, with two-year warranty instead of one-year.
Finally replaced original halogen headlight bulbs with Alla LEDs. What a difference.
Easy to find the proper light. Fast shipping. Good prices. Warranty.
Whats not to like?
Nice and good quality.