Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) L-NF HB2 9003 H4 LED forward lighting bulbs for cars, trucks, xtreme super bright xenon white forward lighting bulbs replacement.
- Easy fitment: mini design, direct fit HB2 9003 H4 halogen, HID or damaged forward lighting, DRL(daytime running lights bulb).
- Light Output: Each HB2 9003 H4 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 4,200 lumens, total 8,400 lumens for both HB2 9003 H4 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination customized 2nd ZES Gen. LED Chips, Newest technology 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Newest technology Turbine blades -heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP68
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID or damaged HB2 9003 H4 dual high/low beam forward lighting, daytime running lights(DRL) bulb upgrade.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
- Cross reference number:
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
H4, 9003, HB2, H4LL, HB2LL, 9003LL, etc.
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) L-NF HB2/9003/H4 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
So far loving the lights. Very very bright on the low beam. The high beam "fogs" out a bit if that makes sense. I dont mind it but the low beam will probably be what I use. Put 4 stars for longevity cause I just don't know how they will hold up yet but If i can edit the post later on i will
Very bright.love it.
Works good in my 04 Tacoma. Had to modify dust boot cover for fit. For some reason the bright light indicator no longer works. Not a deal breaker for me.
Bought these for my father's Lexus and they work great
Super bright and haven't had one person flash me. It took about 6mos of decision making with all the brands out there. Only thing I would to see is a bit wider beam. Plenty of light on passenger side but could use a bit more on the drivers side. Not a deal breaker and would purchase them again