Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) ETI-56 SMD PY20D base H10 9145 9140 LED fog lights bulbs, optional colors 6000K white/8000K blue/3000K amber yellow.
- LED Chips: Each H10 9145 9140 LED fog lights bulb is equipped with newest high power, high illumination and high performance ETI-56 SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: for most vehicles, just direct fitment, plug-n-play for most vehicles, easy installation. Yet for some European or newest vehicles, extra load resistors maybe required to avoid the error code or flickering.
- Light Output: Each H10 9145 9140 LED fog lights bulb light up to 1500 lumens, total 3000 lumens for both H10 9145 9140 LED fog lights bulbs.
- Color options: 6000K Xenon White/ 3000K Amber Yellow / 8000K Ice Blue
- Cross reference number: 9140, 9045, H10, 9145, 9155, HIB9145BM, CEC9145, H1042, 48095, P20D-55a, 48098, CEC9155, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent or damaged PY20D base H10 9145 9140 fog lights lamps, daytime running lights (DRL) or cornering lights for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K White/3000K Yellow/8000K Blue
Adjustable Beam Pattern
LED Chip Type
High power Customized ETI SMD
LED Chip Quantity
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
H10, 9145, 9140, 9155
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) ETI-56 H10/9145/9140 LED fog lights bulbs
- Packed in a solid box
Other Related Items
I like the products it offers and at very affordable prices
These light are super bright, worked right out of the box and give a good pattern. Looks great with LED headlamps as well. So far I'm happy with the purchase and would recommend at the price point. I can't speak on longevity since I just installed them, but time will tell. From an installation perspective everything was really simple. Fitment in the lamp was perfect and fitment in the harness was perfect as well.
Replaced a set of 84w total fog bulbs. Will be able to wire up a pair of 27w 4" round LEDs on same circuit and switch! Only time will tell how long they last
Do you want yellow fog lights to bring out the jdm? Do it cause you better get your rice bowl because you gonna have a ton of rice!
Nice replacement to the factory oem fog lights on my Toyota Tundra.