Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) high power performance 5730-SMD PY20D base H10 9145 LED fog lights bulbs, 6000K xenon white.
- LED Chips: Each H10 9145 LED fog lights bulb is equipped with 33pcs high power, high illumination and high performance 5730 SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: for most vehicles, just direct fitment, plug-n-play for most vehicles, easy installation. Yet for some European or newest vehicles, extra load resistors maybe required to avoid the error code or flickering.
- Light Output: Each H10 9145 LED fog lights bulb light up to 1000 lumens, total 2000 lumens for both H10 9145 LED fog lights bulbs.
- Color options: 6000K Xenon White.
- Cross reference number: 9140, 9045, H10, 9145, 9155, HIB9145BM, CEC9145, H1042, 48095, P20D-55a, 48098, CEC9155, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent or damaged PY20D base H10 9145 9140 fog lights lamps, daytime running lights (DRL) or cornering lights for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
LED Chip Type
High power 5730 SMD
LED Chip Quantity
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
H10, 9145, 9140, 9155
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) 5730-SMD 6000K xenon white H10 9145 LED fog lights bulbs
- Well packed in a solid box
Other Related Items
Just as advertised, plug and play installation. Took maybe 15 min. Fog light on left side is stock, right side is Alla LED. Should lite up the road now.
So much brighter now! My old ones were good just not the best but these are pretty bright.
They were easy to install. They are just what I wanted a bright white light. I installed on 2012 Ram 1500 crewcab sport. Didn't need anything just plug and play.
I installed these LED Bulbs on my 2007 Expedition in literally 5 minutes. I can say that they are slightly brighter than the original bulbs however I'm sure since they are a whiter light they won't work better in true fog conditions. If you need fog lights stay with the traditional yellower bulbs however if you just want a more modern look then these are worth every penny. I can't say how long they will last just yet.