Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) PY20D base 9140/H10/9145 LED fog lights bulbs, optional colors 6500K white/8000K blue/3000K amber yellow.
- LED Chips: Each 9140 H10 9145 LED fog lights bulb is equipped with newest high power, high illumination and high performance COB-72 SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: for most vehicles, just direct fitment, plug-n-play for most vehicles, easy installation. Yet for some European or newest vehicles, extra load resistors maybe required to avoid the error code or flickering.
- Light Output: Each 9140 H10 9145 LED fog lights bulb light up to 1400 lumens, total 2800 lumens for both 9140 H10 9145 LED fog lights bulbs
- Color options: 6500K Xenon White/ 3000K Amber Yellow / 8000K Ice Blue
- Cross reference number: 9140, 9045, H10, 9145, 9155, HIB9145BM, CEC9145, H1042, 48095, P20D-55a, 48098, CEC9155, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent or damaged PY20D base 9155 9140 H10 9145 fog lights lamps, daytime running lights (DRL) or cornering lights for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K White/3000K Yellow/8000K Blue
Adjustable Beam Pattern
LED Chip Type
High power Customized COB SMD
LED Chip Quantity
1pc wrapped COB LED chips board
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
H10, 9145, 9140, 9155
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) COB-72 H10/9145 LED fog lights bulbs
- Packed in a solid box
Other Related Items
Brightness is great and I have no flicker, no errors with my 17 ram canbus system.
True plug'n'play, no errors on my 2010 Ram with CANBUS.
Definitely get noticed at night, more of an accent in daylight. Wouldn't recommend as DRLs.
You can see how bright these are at night compared to just low beams in the pics.
Had them for about a month now and I like how these LED bulbs have a similar beam pattern just like the stock halogen bulbs, with the stock halogens I could've see much anything outside the road but with these 3000k LED and even with my bright 6000k LED headlights I was able to see more and a lot better than the old bulbs