Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) high power performance 3030-SMD PY20D base 9145 H10 LED bulbs, 3000K amber yellow.
- LED Chips: Each 9145 H10 LED bulb is equipped with 16pcs high power, high illumination and high performance 3030 SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: for most vehicles, just direct fitment, plug-n-play for most vehicles, easy installation. Yet for some European or newest vehicles, extra load resistors maybe required to avoid the error code or flickering.
- Light Output: Each 9145 H10 LED bulb light up to 1200 lumens, total 2400 lumens for both 9145 H10 LED fog lights bulbs.
- Color options: 6000K Xenon White.
- Cross reference number: 9140, 9045, H10, 9145, 9155, HIB9145BM, CEC9145, H1042, 48095, P20D-55a, 48098, CEC9155, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent or damaged PY20D base H10 9145 9140 fog lights lamps, daytime running lights (DRL) or cornering lights for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
3000K Amber Yellow
Adjustable Beam Pattern
LED Chip Type
High power 3030 SMD
LED Chip Quantity
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
H10, 9145, 9140, 9155
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) 3030-SMD 3000K amber yellow 9145 H10 LED bulbs
- Well packed in a solid box
Other Related Items
Bought these by accident but not worried about it. Had to crawl under my '05 Grand Cherokee front bumper to reach the fog assemblies. Easy plug and play installation with no resistors required. The headlights slightly drown out the fogs but they do work.
I got these in yellow for our 2007 Tacoma. The build quality seemed excellent and they were super easy to install in less than 5 minutes.
I wanted fairly bright fog lights, but not annoyingly so. These are perfect. I'd say they are almost as bright as low beam headlights as seen from the front, but more of a flood. The first two photos are low beams on the headlights. These bulbs seem brighter from the front until you move your head to an elevation where the focus of the headlights peaks, then the headlights are then brighter. Stock floodlight bulbs (9145) have the black "cap" which prevents any forward projection straight from the bulb. These have LED emitters at the front of the "bulb" and a lens so they actually project forward which is great as a driving light. See third photo and note the more conical/flood projection shape.
I have my fogs wired so they can come on without the headlights which is great for stealthing around at night looking for a campsite as well as avoiding the "warp speed" affect you get with normal headlights when it's dumping snow. They are bright enough on their own to drive (slowly).
Bought these for my silver 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8. They have the perfect color, brightness, and fullness for the look I'm going for. Very functional for night driving too. Not overpowered and adds just the right touch of color to break up the black and silver color combo I've got going.
Bought them some weeks ago and was one of my first modifications, and they still work like new today. I always drive with them on, day or night. Very happy with my purchase from Alla.
Great product at a great price. Very bright and easy to install. I highly recommend you buy a set of your own