Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
CK Compatible ?
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) 4014-SMD 7440/7443 LED lights bulbs.
- LED Chips: Each dual filament 7440 7443 LED lights bulb is equipped with 54pcs high power and high illumination 4014 SMD chipsets.
- Easy Fitment: T20 wedge dual fitment bulb, for some vehicles, extra load resistors maybe required to avoid the signal hyper flash or error code.
- Light Output: Each 7440 7443 LED lights bulb light up to 1200 lumens, total 2400 lumens for both 7440 7443 LED lights bulbs
- Color options: 6000K xenon white/ Pure Red/Amber Yellow
- Cross reference number: 992, 7440, 7440LL, 7440ST, 7441, 7443, 7443LL, 7443ST, 7444, W21W, 7442, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent turn signal lights, tail lights, brake lights, stop light, taillight, back-up reverse light, center high-mounted stop lights (3rd brake lights), side marker lights, DRL(daytime running lights), etc. for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K White/Red/Amber Yellow
30, 000 hours
LED Chip Type
High power illumination 4014 SMD
54 pcs LEDS
-20~+40 °C (-4~+104 °F)
Cross Reference Number
92, 7440, 7441, 7443, 7444, W21W, 7442, etc
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) 4014 54-SMD 7440/7443 LED lights bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
Muy satisfecho con la compra
Llego justo a tiempo, cm la descripci??n. Bien empacado, lo recomiendo.
I used these in my turn signals for my 2013 super tenere. I had to buy a led flasher relay but they work nice. I compared them against the incandescent bulbs and these are much bright. However, they emit a more gold color than amber in the turn markers.
So... I just received this product today and recently installed them on my MazdaSpeed and let me tell you... this lights are super bright compared to the stock reverse lights. I have attached three pictures so y'all can see the difference. I will be purchasing two new sets so I can use them on my blinkers. Will buy the 6K temperature for that as well.
I do hope these lights last for a long time if not I will return and update my review and star rating.
No issues. Both worked and brighter than OEM lights they replaced. They throw light in 360 degrees better than ones I've previously tried and have the lens for straight out the "top". Because the light output is well distributed the reflector in the light fixture can do it's job and put the light where it needs to go, meaning it's a good replacement for an incandescent bulb. It simply looks like you have a brighter light, not a tiny little bright point of light surrounded by a dark lens. In the picture the LED is on the drivers side and for comparison the stock OEM is on the passenger's side.