Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) FL-BH 896 881 LED forward lighting bulbs replacement for cars, trucks, SUVs, vans for better vision and safer driving.
- LED Chips: Each T-3 1/4 PGJ13 base 896 881 LED bulb is equipped with newest high power, high illumination and high performance CREE SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: For most vehicles, CANBUS error free design, plug-n-play, easy installation.
- Light Output: Each T-3 1/4 896 881 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 6250 lumens, total 12500 lumens for both 896 881 LED headlights/fog lights bulbs
- Color options: 6000K Xenon White
- Cross reference number: H28, 881, 2FMU7, 2FMU8, 2FMU9, 42466, 48040, 48045, 48054, 48056, 49678, 862, 886, 888, 889, 894, 896, 898, H30, H31, H35, 896/42466, 894/20238, etc.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver: IP65. Working Power: 45W per 896 881LED forward lighting bulb, 90W for both 896 88 led forward lighting bulbs.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, incandescent, HID or damaged forward lighting (high or low beam conversion kits bulbs), fog lights, DRL(daytime running lights) or cornering lights lamps for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
30, 000 hours
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
H28, 881, 886, 889, PGJ13, 896
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) FL-BH 893/881 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
Excellent bright and perfect bulb
Like every Polaris enthusiast, we search for the right light to replace the dim halogen bulb that comes with 570 Sportsman. When I say the light is exceptional you will be please, but there is a catch. The light is very bright, but lacks the ability to be adjusted. The halogen is in a fixed position which is vertical, while the led is fixed horizontally. You will get a good beam, but in my opinion is the better when rotated 90 degrees. I did modify my led bulbs, so it would be in the vertical position. If the led was adjustable, I would have gave it the 5 star. Alla could look a maybe modifying this led to fit the ATV world. Thank you Alla!!!!!