Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) ETI vision 884/880 LED bulbs fog lights/DRL replacement for cars, trucks, SUVs, vans for better vision and safer driving.
- LED Chips: Each T-3 1/4 PG13 base 884 880 LED bulb is equipped with customized high power, high illumination and high performance ETI SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: For most vehicles, plug-n-play, easy installation.
- Light Output: Each T-3 1/4 884 880 LED bulb light up to 1500 lumens, total 3000 lumens for both 886 880 LED fog lights bulbs
- Color options: 6500K Xenon White/ 3000K Amber Yellow / 8000K Ice Blue/Red
- Cross reference number: 880, 890, 892, PG13, 884, 885, 887, 899, 893, H27, H29, H32, H34, 893/#42460, 48039, 48046, 48051, 48055, 2FMU6, 2FMV1, 2EKW1, 890/42462, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, incandescent, HID or damaged fog lights, DRL(daytime running lights) or cornering lights lamps for better vision and safer driving. Not recommended for headlights upgrade for it has no beam function.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6K White/3K Yellow/8K Blue/Red
Adjustable Beam Pattern
30, 000 hours
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
880, 884, 899, PG13, 893, etc.
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) ETI 884/880 LED bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
Ordered these for my 1994 Pontiac Trans am. They fit like a glove. Literally plug and play. Made my car look so much cleaner.
(My foglight housings are dark smoked, so they dampen what other people will experience for brightness.)
Cheap, bright for this style of bulb, and the color is perfect.
The 1850 lumens/bulb is legit, needed it to be so it could punch thru smoked housings.
Can't speak for longevity yet, but seem solid.
I used it as a replacement for my evo 9 and it worked really good. Easy fit , tight , the color was just what i was looking for ????... awesome!!