Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) ETI vision 898/881 LED bulbs fog lights/DRL replacement for cars, trucks, SUVs, vans for better vision and safer driving.
- LED Chips: Each T-3 1/4 PGJ13 base 898 881 LED bulb is equipped with customized high power, high illumination and high performance ETI SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: For most vehicles, plug-n-play, easy installation.
- Light Output: Each T-3 1/4 898 881 LED bulb light up to 1500 lumens, total 3000 lumens for both 898 881 LED headlights/fog lights bulbs
- Color options: 6500K Xenon White/ 3000K Amber Yellow / 8000K Ice Blue/Red
- Cross reference number: H28, 881, 2FMU7, 2FMU8, 2FMU9, 42466, 48040, 48045, 48054, 48056, 49678, 862, 886, 888, 889, 894, 896, 898, H30, H31, H35, 896/42466, 894/20238, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, incandescent, HID or damaged fog lights, DRL(daytime running lights) or cornering lights lamps for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6K White/3K Yellow/8K Blue/Red
Adjustable Beam Pattern
30, 000 hours
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
881, 886, 896, H28, 894, etc.
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) ETI 898/881 LED bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
Look great now I know I will be getting there led headlights
Great shine bright blue just like said
Glad I made this purchase!
Love these bulbs that replaced my stock bulbs. Super awesome! Thank you for your awesome service and business.
These plugged right in on my 93 Corvette. They work well, and the amber is a distinctive look. They seem a good deal brighter than the stock halogen bulbs. Being caught in Snowstorms and Fog in the past in that Car, I know the value of good low bright illumination. I haven't had the opportunity to try them in bad weather, but I believe they will be as good if not better than what they replaced.