Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) ETI vision 898/881 LED bulbs fog lights/DRL replacement for cars, trucks, SUVs, vans for better vision and safer driving.
- LED Chips: Each T-3 1/4 PGJ13 base 898 881 LED bulb is equipped with customized high power, high illumination and high performance ETI SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: For most vehicles, plug-n-play, easy installation.
- Light Output: Each T-3 1/4 898 881 LED bulb light up to 1500 lumens, total 3000 lumens for both 898 881 LED headlights/fog lights bulbs
- Color options: 6500K Xenon White/ 3000K Amber Yellow / 8000K Ice Blue/Red
- Cross reference number: H28, 881, 2FMU7, 2FMU8, 2FMU9, 42466, 48040, 48045, 48054, 48056, 49678, 862, 886, 888, 889, 894, 896, 898, H30, H31, H35, 896/42466, 894/20238, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, incandescent, HID or damaged fog lights, DRL(daytime running lights) or cornering lights lamps for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6K White/3K Yellow/8K Blue/Red
Adjustable Beam Pattern
30, 000 hours
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
881, 886, 896, H28, 894, etc.
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) ETI 898/881 LED bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
I am most definitely an Alla Lighting fan. The bulbs replaced a pair of incandescent stock bulbs. These fit perfectly and the install took 10 minutes for the pair on a Hyundai Veloster. The color is a nice white with a little blue. The brightness is exceptional as well. These lights are still working and I think they will last quite awhile too. The housing is metal and the connection is solid and water tight. I could show night time video and photos but you get the idea. They are brighter than halogens for sure.
Bottom line, these are a great buy and an inexpensive and worthwhile upgrade. Don't go too cheap for LEDs, so go with these since it is priced right and they are very high quality. I love the brand and I love the lights.
bright, white, and cheap. the beam spreads like headlights should. well see how long they last..... 2016 polaris 570 took 1 min to install