Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
- Packages: Includes one pair (2pcs) ETI-56 SMD HB4 9006 LED fog lights bulbs, optional colors 6K white/8K blue/3K amber yellow.
- LED Chips: Each HB4 9006 LED bulb is equipped with newest high power, high illumination and high performance COB-72 SMD chipsets.
- Easy fitment: for most vehicles, just direct fitment, plug-n-play for most vehicles, easy installation. Yet for some European or newest vehicles, extra load resistors maybe required to avoid the error code or flickering.
- Light Output: Each HB4 9006 LED fog lights bulb light up to 1500 lumens, total 3000 lumens for both HB4 9006 LED fog lights bulbs.
- Color options: 6500K Xenon White/ 3000K Amber Yellow / 8000K Ice Blue / Pure Red.
- Cross reference number: HB4, 9006, B9006, 78164, 48006, 1999366, 9006LL, HB4LL, etc.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen/incandescent or damaged HB4 9006 fog lights lamps, daytime running lights (DRL) or cornering lights for better vision and safer driving.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
6K White/3K Yellow /8000K Blue/Red
Adjustable Beam Pattern
LED Chip Type
customized ETI SMD
LED Chip Quantity
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
HB4, 9006, 9006LL
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its LED Conversion Kits will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) ETI-56 SMD HB4/9006 LED fog lights bulbs
- Well packed in solid box
Other Related Items
Very easy to install. Recommend for anyone wanting a blue look fog light
Lots of complements nice yellow fast shipment easy to install. Love it!
I was pretty apprehensive about getting these bulbs as these LED types can be hit or miss, especially when it comes to the actual projection of light. To my surprise these are very bright, project well and are the closest i have found to the actual JDM yellow color.