Frequently Bought Together
Compare with Similar Items
Height(Bottom to Holder)
- Easy fitment: Mini & petite design, 1:1 dimension as stock halogen H7 lamps, easy fitment for 99% vehicles, direct fit H7 halogen, HID or damaged forward lighting, fog lights or daytime running lights(DRL) bulb.
- Light Output: Each H7 LED forward lighting bulb light up to 6,250 lumens, total 12,500 lumens for both H7 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Color: 6000K - 6500K xenon white
- LED Chips: Genuine high power, premium quality and high illumination customized LED Chips, Newest technology intelligent cooling system with dual ball fan, 6063 aviation aluminum heat sink design for longer life span & further light output area.
- Waterproof! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations: Driver and connectors level IP65.
- Applications: Used for replacing halogen, HID, incandescent or damaged H7 forward lighting, fog lights, daytime running lights(DRL), cornering lights lamps, etc.
- Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs in 25°C ambient.
- Cross Reference Number:
GE: H7, 58520
6000K ~ 6500K Xenon White
Adjustable Beam Pattern
-40~+80 °C (-40~+176 °F)
Cross Reference Number
30, 000 hours
Alla Lighting warrants that its Bulbs will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ONE year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, act of nature, motor vehicle accidents or alterations.
For more details, please click here.
- One pair (2 pieces) FL-BH H7 LED forward lighting bulbs
- Owner manual
Other Related Items
The best LED lights in the market 🤘🏾
Very good LED’s only brand I use on all the past cars I owned
Best high beam bulbs on the market!
I only get my lights from Alla, the quality is always on point and reasonably priced as well as super fast shipping. Awesome customer service as well.
I bought a set for my low beams so I got another set for the high beams...it's hard for me to use my high beams sometimes at night because they are so bright that I find myself squinting to make things out for the first few seconds...it's like a sunny day infant of my car at night...they work great in my projectors (lows) and reflectors (high)...I highly recommend them because they are so bright and cast a crisp beam very far down the road...I've pulled up beside many high-end luxury sports cars at night and I can't even make out there lights in front of them because my Kia Forte is just so freaking bright...when I've got my high beams on...I can down a flat straight road for what seemed like forever...the lines and reflectors seam to go on as far as you can see and the wider beam pattern has made winding dark roads a breeze...100 out of 10...you need these in your life and they are worth every penny...never fear the night again.